Orion Roofing & Sheet Metal

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since December 2008

We at Orion Roofing & Sheet Metal have been a leading roofing contractor in the Portland Metropolitan area since January of 1993. We have maintained an impeccable safety and customer satisfaction record throughout that entire time. We never operate “business as usual”. We are dedicated to superior workmanship, clear communication, and competitive pricing. Our attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile are second to none. We feel we are the best in the business and, if given the opportunity, we think you will agree. *Please note: We have recently added the name Orion Roofing and Sheet Metal for marketing purposes. We are still a J. Vaughan Company. There has been no bankruptcy or change of ownership and our license number has been the same since 1993....

Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC

We are a family owned business. Sunnyside Roofing Services is a roofing contractor based in Clackamas. We do FREE roof estimates. We are residential roofing specialists. Sunnyside Roofing Services is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have over 20 years of roofing experience. Our projects come with a ten year warranty contract. Here at SRS we make sure to treat your property with the utmost respect.

Offers by Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC on Angie's List

08/12/2019

The workers we had to replace our roof were the hardest working people I have ever encountered. They worked diligently and responsibly. We were very pleased with the work we had done and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

08/08/2019

We recently had our 4500 sqft roof replaced by Orion Roofing. I selected them after 4 bids and contractor interviews. Cost was important and Pedro gave a competitive bid and worked with me to ensure I was selecting the right product. Jaclyn was very professional and kept me apprised of the upcoming time and date of the job. I was really impressed by how quickly she responded to my emails and how w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps,skylights

11/10/2017

They found a pinhole near a woodstove chimney and fixed it. They had to blow foot deep pine needles off the whole roof to do the job right. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tricky leak on large roof 3 stories up.

11/10/2017

It went very well. They sent Vicente and one other gentleman. They figured out the whole tricky situation right away. The roof in question is larger than the building under it since it goes wider than the walls in all directions, outside. The roof had a foot of pine needles on it. They blew them off, and found a set of pinholes many feet from where the dripping inside was. They ground them down to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Newly bought house in the woods of the coastal range. It had developed a leak in the roof a couple months before I bought it and this was revealed to me. It had not rained in some time. When it did though, the leak was right where they said it was, right over a nice wooden staircase.

CATEGORY roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed] What a great review. We are so happy to hear that Vicente and his assistant were able to repair the leak and that you are happy with the service. Thank you for your business!

10/12/2017

Excellent. Very helpful during the estimating process as I explained all of the concerns I had. Worked around some wonkiness from a decades old remodel and made it look great. I'm very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Orion to close up my metal roof and flash the chimney after a structural repair I made myself.

CATEGORY roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the outcome of your project. We appreciate the opportunity.

We service steep slope (pitched) roofs and low slope (flat) roofs on both residential and commercial buildings. We offer the following services: *Tear offs *Re-roofs *Coatings We can install the following materials: *Asphalt shingles *Shake roofs *Metal Roofs *TPO Roofs *PVC Roofs Certifications: We are Green Roof Certified and we fully embrace advances in green roof services. *Ask about our Lead Certification for more details *We are Energy Star Certified

Residential new construction, roof cleanings, gutter cleanings, and moss treatments

MasterCard, Check, Visa