CCP Wildlife Control LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2012

CCP Wildlife Control was founded in 2009 by Clifford Foster, Wildlife Control Operator certified by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. Clifford has over 30 years experience in animal damage control work and personally handles every job to completion. We are located out of Hillsboro, Oregon but handle any animal or pest problem state-wide....

Croach

79  REVIEWS
Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angie's List

11/11/2017

During a period of 8 days, I left 4 messages with my contact info; 2 on their website and 2 on their voicemail on 3 different days. I never received a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need help to remove moles and voles from my yard.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

09/20/2017

Cliff and team were really helpful, responsive, and effective in helping me trap and remove a family of 4 skunks. They both set traps and cleared them (when needed) early mornings, alerting me of their presence but not bothering me. They were very unobtrusive in their work. Also we ended up trapping one animal on a Friday night right before an outdoor party at the house, and Cliff came early on a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trapping and removal of a family of skunks living in the backyard.

09/21/2015

Fantastic.  They were attentive, patient, the process took some time and the traps they set paid off and the vents they closed are well done.  If we have an animal problem again, we'd use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They set traps for and caught a skunk that got under our house by an open vent which they also closed.  I can't quite remember the cost, $300 is a guess.

07/06/2015

There were several charges. Caught one skunk and a possum, so each time he took a critter away there was a charge to remove and reset the trap. The skunks were pretty smart. They gave me a bid of $1500 to dig out around the house, place wire mesh and secure so the skunks could not get back in. I hired my neighbor and his brother to do it and the cost was about $600, but no everyone has a neighbor ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a real problem with several skunks digging under the house and no matter what I tried they would just move to another spot. CCP came and looked throughout the crawl space and then set traps.

04/23/2015

It went very well.  We are relieved that nothing is living under or house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came out set traps for skunks we had suspected living under or house.  When no skunks were caught, they came out and set up a trail camera looking to see if anything was using open vent hole under our house.  They then came out checked insulation and installed new vent covers under house.

CATEGORY insulation,animal removal

We are a full services wildlife control company that provide a solution for human-wildlife conflicts. We handle all types of wild animals from moles to beavers. We specialize in bird and bat exclusions by providing a humane solution for every problem. These jobs require knowledge and experience to make sure you get a lasting solution. Our work is warrantied to protect your investment in your home or business.

Domestic Dog and Cat Removal