BURTON PEST CONTROL

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2006

We are a small family owned business that has been servicing the west side of Portland for the past 16 years. Most of you may know us as Olympic Pest Control For more detailed information on our business, pricing, etc., please visit our web site at burtonpestcontrol.com and meet me and my family. Thank you Sincerely, Ray Burton...

Axiom Eco-Pest Control

Our state-of-the-art treatment programs give you the edge in effective pest management without adding any worries about your family, pets, and home. From the environmentally conscious products we offer to the cutting edge treatment techniques, we strive to treat each customer’s home better than if it were our own.

Offers by Axiom Eco-Pest Control  on Angie's List

08/19/2020

Ray called the next morning, and arrived on the date and time agreed upon. He inspected the upper storage area, the crawl space and the foundation around our house. He found old droppings and caught one juvenile rat in a trap he had set the day before. So, to ensure no more critters could enter our space, he repaired our crawl space air vents, and secured other potential entries in the crawl space...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An electrician spotted some mouse/rat droppings in our crawl space. We wanted someone to come out and inspect our home to determine the extent of the problem.

CATEGORY pest control,air duct cleaning

09/25/2019

Ray Burton came out and set 4 traps to attempt to catch the pesky critter(s) who was tearing up part of my back yard. Happy to report that he caught one fat mole that apparently had been causing all the problems. Ray was very patient in explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it. After catching the mole, Ray felt like that took care of the problem as there was no further indication of an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had mole problems in my back yard.

07/16/2018

I called them on a Saturday and they came out on Monday. They would have come on Saturday if it was an emergency. They were on time on Monday and explained the process. I would recommend them again and was happy to receive a brochure showing their other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow jacket nest removal

04/25/2018

Ray arrived and was super knowledgeable about the pest. Explained the ants’ nature, likelihood of where they may be coming from and the time it would take for the job as well as how long it would take for the pests to be be killed. Ray was professional, friendly, and helpful. I will use Burton Pest Control again in the future if I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a decent sized house and Started seeing large black ants. Called Burton Pest Control and Ray knew that they were carpenter ants. He explained the process and timeline over the phone and we made an appointment for ant extermination the next week.

03/30/2017

Always excellent and honest service. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodents in the house and also my home needed to be sealed.

CATEGORY pest control

Gutter cleaning - single story houses only Christmas light set up and removal Pest control and Extermination - We do both single services and quarterly servicing for all pests such as carpenter ants and all other types of ants, bee, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, rats, mice, box elders, moths, fleas, cockroaches, mole trapping, spiders and much more. Dryer Vent Cleaning - This service keeps the dryer vent clear, eliminates the risk of a dryer vent fire.

At this time we do not do animal trapping but may be adding that service at a later time At this time we no longer offer roof cleaning or moss control

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available