Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

We are one of the leading Seal Coating companies in the Portland metro area. We treat each driveway as our own, taking the necessary time to do the job right the first time....

K & L Industries

26  REVIEWS
K & L Industries

Our local team of asphalt paving experts are ready to make your picture perfect driveway or parking area a reality. Custom design work is our specialty. We design and pave driveways, paths, walkways, and parking lots every day. You can rest assured that your job will get done right the first time. Quality is our number one goal, which means getting it right the first time. An established and well respected company like ours offers direct access to the best paving crews in the area. When it comes to your paving, just any paving contractor who happens to be passing through town with a license is not enough. Our quality paving crews use quality materials to do quality work you can count on. Our commitment to quality means that our entire team – from our estimators to our clean up crews - are dedicated to designing and creating a driveway or parking lot that you will be proud to own. We guarantee to provide high levels of professional experience from start to finish. We stand behind our work.

C

01/20/2020

Didn't get a competitive bid. Went another direction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop Floor

CATEGORY concrete repair,asphalt driveway

Hello, We seal coat and crack seal existing asphalt. You have me mixed up with another company. I did not go out to St. Helen's and give you a bid and this is not in our scope of work. My only 2 bad remarks have me confused with other companies. They should make sure they have the right company before giving bad reviews. Thank you Nathan Magstadt Owner: Affordable Asphalt Maintenance

08/04/2018

This is one of the most responsive and dependable companies that I have dealt with. From the bid to job completion they were on time and responded to all of my questions. I wanted to know if seal coating would ****** moss growth, Nathan researched that question and reported that he could not guarantee it. I decided to proceed anyway because I had seen their work in my neighborhood. Process include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal-coat asphalt driveway

10/13/2017

Nathan called us back right away and came out the next day. Unfortunately, the job was not in the scope of what they do, but he offered great suggestions on how to move forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed assessment of a driveway on a home we just purchased.

09/20/2017

Beautifully. Now we will see how long it lasts. I think we will get good mileage from it because Nathan cleaned the driveway carefully before sealing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat some quarter inch cracks in the driveway and seal the entire driveway.

09/11/2017

Outstanding work! Applied coats on successive days exactly as promised. Very professional and responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing of a large residential driveway.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

Seal Coating, Asphalt Sealing, Hot Rubber Crack Sealing, Patching, & Line Striping