All Phase Residential Construction

A 22 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since November 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2020 SE Centurion Way

Gresham, OR 97080

All Phase Residential Construction is a family-owned business, that specializes in all exterior needs. Each individual home-owner has different needs. We work with our customers from the beginning of a project to the end to ensure that they will be completely satisfied with the final product. Doing the right house remodel project or home improvement can add great value to your home. Take a look through our galleries to see some of the work we have completed, and please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or to set up a consultation....

roofing (17)house painting (7)window (6)siding (6)door (3)gutter installation (3)deck building (2)hvac repair (2)

11/15/2018

They were prompt and efficient and the job looks great. They corrected a number of errors in the previous roofing job. They evaluated the attic space of my house as they worked, added vents to improve airflow and moved an intake and exhaust vent to a different location to eliminate a dead air space in the attic. I am very pleased with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old shingle roof and replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

11/06/2017

This is a family owned business. They were great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Layers of roof tear off, all boards and knee braces under the eves replacement, two layers of siding torn off, new 30 year composition roof, hardi plank siding, new gutters, new sliding glass window, entire house was painted (garage, porch, house, patio cover).

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

07/04/2017

Very well. They stuck with the job and finished well within the expected time frame. Quality workmanship. Professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
South side of house including sheeting, wrap, siding, fascia boards on south and west sides, partial painting, door and window installation.

CATEGORY siding,windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

Photo for All Phase Residential Construction - 2020 SE Centurion Way, Gresham, OR - 35387700

04/19/2017

For the most part, most of it was done right. There were a couple things that were not to my preference, but were passable. They didn't put in enough roof vents, they put in 1 roof vent too few. For me to correct that, I have to take out half of their vents and put in new ones. That is the main thing that really bugs me; they messed up on the roof vents. I didn't know that was a problem until prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore off and replaced the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2014

03/07/2016

They showed up on time and evaluated our roof but then never provided an estimate.  I know the industry is booming these days but why take the time to meet with a homeowner if you don't have the time or professionalism to provide the homeowner a bid?  I know their time is valuable but so is mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2016

02/04/2016

I needed to have the roof of an existing addition re-roofed from composite to TPO. The roof was pretty flat so I needed something besides composite. Having had a couple estimates I decided on Allphase do the work. Rob had given me the original bid of $3900 and said there might be a possibility of running into more they would have to do. I knew this in advance and was definitely OK with it. His cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof an existing addition to house with TPO

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2016

11/20/2015

Good, there were a few times I didn't hear back from him very quickly when I called to check on the window order, but the quality of workmanship, the speed of the actual work, and the cost was hard to beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded to egress windows from my standard basement windows.

CATEGORY roofing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

05/28/2015

On March 23, 2015, Rob and his son Eric came out to give us a bid for siding and exterior paint job.  They were friendly and very informative.   Since we had never had siding replaced in the past, we had two other contractors come out to give us a quote so we had an idea of the price range for the project.  Knowing we needed to be prepared for any potential additional costs, and after doing some b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced warped second generation LP siding on house and shed with Hardi Plank Siding, new moisture barrier, vent blocks, Z flashing and caulked every window, door and gap and then painted with two color combination.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2015

11/10/2014

Rob and his sons very quickly removed the chimney and pipes from an old wood fire stove from the roof and interior of the house. They went into the attic and were able to remove the pipes very efficiently. They installed a new vent on my roof and had the ceiling in the living room dry walled very quickly. It was so nice to have them handle this job and clean up so well. I also had new gutters inst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the chimney/pipes of an old wood fire stove from the house roof and attic space. We also had new gutters put on on the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2014

09/03/2014

We're really glad that we found Rob and his team at AllPhase. We initiated the project as a painting project, but ultimately wanted to improve the weatherization of an older home. Rather than sell us a re-siding project, they took a practical approach. They recommended replacing some shingles as was necessary, and replacing/reflashing leaky window trim. When they encountered some unexpected rot, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint, New window trim and weatherization, Window installation, Cedar shingle repair, Exterior chimney caulking, Siding Repair, Minor plumbing repair.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2014

Residential Roofing. Window Installation. Doors, Siding (including James Hardie siding). Painting – Exterior. Gutter Sales, Fabrication, Installation, & Cleaning. Additions, Decks, Porches

Interior Remodeling outside of windows & Doors