Just In Time Appliance Repair LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2014

Appliance Parts - Reconditioned Appliances - Repairs We specialize in "in home" appliance repair for Grants Pass and surrounding areas. Full 1 year part and labor warranty on all repairs. Don't trust just any repair company with your appliances. Our factory trained technician will give you quality service with a personal touch! Family owned and operated. We look forward to business with you. When you need Appliance repair service, know you can trust the professionals at Just-in Time Appliance Repair LLC. We know how much of an inconvenience a broken appliance is so our technician will have you back up and running quickly. We have been providing high quality service throughout the Grants Pass area and will be happy to bring that same level of service and care to your home too!...

#1 Appliance Pros

Please reach out to 541-531-4575 for quotes and requests. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We are a Built In Certified Appliance Installer. We also provide superior installation or replacement services for standard appliances. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and earning your satisfaction!

09/07/2016

Explained what we needed to do to correct the problem.  He ran all cycles everything checked out He suggested we change the soap we were using. If that doesn't fix the problem will not be charge for the next service call.    He was very professional and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked out our Samsung dishwasher.

08/21/2016

We had a little mix-up with the appointment date and Justin came to my house on his lunch hour.  This is going above and beyond in my book. He was able to diagnose and have me up and running in less than 1 hour. Kudos to a local-owed small business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house and diagnosed the problem with my washer. He had the part in his truck! He installed the new part and Voila! my washer works again!

06/23/2016

Service was perfect. Appliance repaired promptly. Technician was efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. Rate was reasonable. Will absolutely use this service again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my washer.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out immediately, found problem within 10 minutes and had the needed part with him, fixed within 20 minutes of arrival! Recommend highly to all!

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you! I'm so glad you are happy with our service. If you need anything else, please let us know.

10/13/2015

I am not sure how to respond to this.  I had two other washing machine repairmen in the past who did not truly fix my washing machine.  It took Justin a short time to discover the problem and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the water pump in my washing machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Servicing all makes and models of appliances. 1 year warranty with all repairs.

Microwave Repair.