Bark Avenue Grooming

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We are the best in town and we will take a good care of your pet....

01/22/2015

They did a good job. They were within the time-frame they said he would be ready and he didn't seem to mind being left them so that was a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Bark Avenue Grooming for animal grooming. It was for a standard haircut for my pet.

D

07/16/2014

I went in personally to make an appointment. Their scheduling book was empty about five days later so I took the first opening, 9am. I arrived at 8:50 and left my 20lb dog. I did not hear from them so at 2:30 I went to pick him up. The lady was just beginning to cut him! She said it would be about an hour. I came back at 3:30 and he was still not done. I waited about 15min. His skin had been cut w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathe, dry, trim nails and cut hair.

04/15/2013

Very pleased, they were done before they said and he looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I called to make an appointment, they were very helpful. This being my first dog in 35years, I had questions and they took the time to answer them. Bailey gets stessed when I'm out of sight but he happily let them take him. When I picked him up no sign of stress and he looked wonderful. They are very nice there.

08/07/2012

They gave me a really great service. They were prompt. I think they were reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my large golden retriever to Bark Avenue Grooming, and they did quite a bit of trim work on him.

01/30/2012

We discovered Bark Avenue on our walks in beautiful, downtown Gladstone. We were tired of taking our two German Shepherds to the do it yourself place. Our dogs came back clean, smelling great, nails done and ears nice and clean. And they didn't look stressed out from the experience. BARK Avenue was great and very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Grooming. Took our German Shepherds in for grooming and did an excellent job.

Pet Grooming, Pet Groomer, Pet Service, Pet Care, Dog Grooming