Holland Painting Co

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2009

Holland Painting is a residential and commercial painting contractor serving the Portland metropolitan area since 1996....

Unique Colorz Painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

06/28/2014

It went perfect. The owner bent over backwards to find the right house color for my wife and then did it again to find the right trim color. He checked with my wife quite often to make sure she was happy and even changed the front trim work to make sure she was happy. We will call this company for all futurw painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted three sides of the house and stained the front of the house. Also painted the front door and play structure.

03/11/2014

They did a great job. Super professional. Arrived on time, did the work, tidied up after themselves. Called them again to paint the outside of my house, turns out my house doesn't need painting yet! So I will call them again next year to reassess. Very, very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my living area.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/20/2014

Shortly after we called Holland, Ramses Verlinden came to our home to look at the work site, followed by a detailed estimate. Over the next 21/2 weeks, all of the above tasks were completed by his employees. We were always notified the day before the workers arrived. All the work was completed on schedule and to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They prepared the exterior of the house for painting by removing the gutters and downspouts, pressure washing all surfaces, priming a few areas of bare wood, removing exterior lighting, and masking windows. They applied one coat of Rodda's AC line of exterior paint onto the body by spraying and backrolling. They also applied one coat to doors and trim by roller and brush.

12/12/2013

Terrific! Second time that I have used them and will again next spring when I am ready to complete the interior painting. Wonderful work, highly skilled, nice to have around too. Genaro was the worker on this project and he was a great guy, takes pride in his work. Ramses came to the site twice to over see things and check how the job was going. They were both great about calling or emailing with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint--kitchen, stairway and livingroom, 2 sets of french doors, 2 rooms with very high ceilings, rough sheet rock to contend with, detailed trim, color changes.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/30/2013

Perform the following tasks following EPA guidelines for lead paint preparation: Provide required pamphlets regarding dangers of lead paint. Lay plastic on ground at least 12' from exterior walls. Set up stanchions with caution tape and notices regarding lead paint. Workers will wear approved full bodied suits, goggles, and masks to avoid lead contamination. Surfaces will be scraped and sanded wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint on 1920's house

CATEGORY house painters

Holland Painting provides interior and exterior painting services. From historic beauties that have lead paint issues to newer homes that need a freshening up, we are ready to serve.

We do not currently offer carpentry or larger drywall services.