Hepa Graff Professional Cleaning LLC

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Ace Roof Care

74  REVIEWS
Ace Roof Care

Ace Roof Care LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof.

Offers by Ace Roof Care on Angie's List

05/15/2014

Two people did the work.  Exterior window cleaning equipment did not work properly and left windows streaky.  Interior window cleaner left film on all windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean windows inside and out, clean screens

CATEGORY window cleaning

03/26/2013

The two men arrived on time and were very friendly. They were very efficent and got the job done in about an hour. They had some great recommendations for the protection of my carpet. I would very likely use this company again. They give a discount for second time use as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They professionally cleaned my 3 bedroom home and 1 couch approximately 1,100 sq ft.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/07/2012

I got two separate bills, one for carpets, one for windows. I would give them A ratings on everything. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve used Hepa-Graff Janitorial Services on two occasions. At the last visit, they cleaned the carpets and the windows in my house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window cleaning

Thank you Member. Please remember that should you require our services at any time in the future, Hepa Graff offers a 15% discount to our repeat customers.

Professional Medical Cleaning, Carpet cleaning, matress Cleaning, Construction clean up, Window.

housekeeping