Deer Haven Construction, Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 27 Reviews

Oregon Construction Contractor Board License number: 186157 Old license number 59545 was closed when we became incorporated last year....

Alpha 1 General contracting

07/23/2015

Victor worked with my schedule and came to my home to discuss adding a new bath and remodeling an existing bedroom. He suggested some ideas and referred me to an architect for additional design expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me some design ideas for remodeling a bedroom and adding a new bath.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/08/2015

Deer Haven was on time to our appointment and gave us our bid.  It was higher than we had hoped and during that time another opportunity came up for us to invest our money in a different way, which we chose to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate on a kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

11/19/2014

The project isn't a remodel job but some small repairs.

CATEGORY home remodeling

C

10/17/2014

The workers had to return twice because doors didn't fit properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made and installed cabinet doors for kitchen and bathroom vanity.  Installed hood vent over stove.

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

I don't understand how returning to adjust doors on old poorly built cabinets would be a bad thing. I thought we left you very satisfied! Victor

07/20/2013

Victor and his crew are wonderful.  This was a big project and lasted about four months.  They all tried to make the experience as pleasant as possible.  If there was ever anything that was not to our liking, they changed it.  Victor wants to make sure his customers are happy, and I am.  This was the second time I used Deer Haven, and I would use them again (except my husband might leave if I do a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished old and installed two new decks, remodeled master bath and closet, and renovated two guest baths and kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling