BETTER LAWNS AND GARDENS INC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2007

F Rated | 20 Reviews

Founded by owner Georgios Karabinis, Better Lawns and Gardens is a commercial and residential landscape maintenance company offering year-round complete landscape services and has been in business in the Eugene/Springfield, Oregon area since 1993. We are insured and bonded and members of the Oregon Landscape Contractors Association (OLCA) and Chamber of Commerce. Better Lawns and Gardens takes pride in customer satisfaction, and strives to offer the best quality and uniquely customized service for your lawn and garden needs. We guarantee all our plants and planting materials, as well as the workmanship that goes into our maintenance services. Our friendly landscape team is always available to help you with any questions or concerns. Each job is overseen by our owner to ensure that your jobsite has been given the utmost care and attention....

The Recyclers

54  REVIEWS
The Recyclers

Since our establishment in 1989, The Recyclers are proud to have earned the trust of an ever growing number of Eugene residents and businesses who know they can call on us for all their junk removal and general clean up needs at extremely affordable prices. We always have trucks available, so we can be at your service promptly, usually within 24 hours. Or we can schedule a junk removal visit to fit into your calendar. Our experience and equipment make short work of any junk removal job or general clean up assignment, whether residential or commercial. Our teams are completely insured for your protection, and our personable team members are eager to help and willing to go the extra mile to guarantee your satisfaction.

Award 2019

06/26/2018

I made an appointment for the owner to see my yard and he did not show up. I called; we rescheduled. He came as planned for the second appointment. His price was $65. per man-hour. That is clearly more than I had ever paid, but I made arrangements for work to be done. We planned the date, time, and number of man-hours. No one showed up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed yard maintenance.

09/05/2015

I couldn't be happier with this company!  We moved into a home on a one acre plot that had been allowed to overgrow for some time. You could see that it was once meticulously landscaped, but the weeds and blackberries had taken over and nothing had been pruned in ages.  It is nothing short of miraculous how much they were able to accomplish in four days!  The owner, George, was very friendly and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared several large, very overgrown areas, cut edges, mulched, cut back ivy, removed small trees, etc.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

07/09/2015

George and his assistant were great! George responded promptly to my call, gave me a bid that I thought was very fair, came when he said he would and did a great job. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weeding, clean up

06/23/2015

Responded quickly when it was needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 cut lawn and edge the lawn before selling the home

06/11/2015

We first used George to re-do the yard a few years ago, stripped completely down to dirt and put new sod on. The service was great. We have the company come back every year for maintenance work and are always happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod the entire yard.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

Landscape maintenance for commercial and residential. Lawn maintenance, renovations, clean ups etc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal