Just Bugs Pest Control

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2012

Just Bugs Pest Control in Medford Oregon is a female owned and operated pest control business which provides fast, safe, elimination of bugs and pests in and around your home or business. We take care of any pest invasion with the exception of termites and our prices are great. We are extremely professional. We respect your home or business and your time. We'll be sure to make sure you know when you can expect us to arrive. You'll also get advice on how to keep pests from returning and we'll make sure to check any other areas that may cause problems around your home or business....

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Oregon's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angie's List

12/18/2017

Very helpful and thorough every time they came out. Eventually signed up for a seasonal plan that sprays every month for half price, only for the 9 months of the year insects are a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spray house perimeter, knock down wasp nests & spider webs

09/20/2017

I was not personally there at the time but my realtor said everything went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for bugs and inspecting for rodent and carpenter ants

08/04/2017

They took care of the yellow jackets right away, did a general spraying of both the interior and exterior of the house, and clearly explained our options for ongoing services. We were pleased with the work -- and they charged us less for the yellow jackets than they had originally estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an urgent need to clear out a yellow jacket nest, and a desire for general insect protection.

04/20/2016

Excellent service, very thorough. I contacted company and they came the same day. My appointment was for 1PM and they appeared at 12:59pm. Not only did they completely treat the house and areas I requested, but they also treated all the eaves and even added screen materials to a couple areas around foundation that had openings that mice could have gotten in, no extra charges. These areas I didn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed and treated all walk areas, garage area, house foundation, eaves areas for ear wigs, spiders, ants, and all other creepy crawly things you don't want coming inside when it rains or any time for that matter. Used effective but pet friendly products.

10/20/2015

Deb was great to work with. Very professional, responsive (both phone and email), on time and her price was very reasonable for all the work she did. I told her I would be contacting her in the spring to do this again and then I would take care of it myself after that. She informed me that she would provide me with info of what to buy and what to avoid to do it myself. I would highly recommend her...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminated entire property (shop, house and garage).

CATEGORY pest control

Spiders, Ants, Wasps, Earwigs, Boxelders, Silverfish, any insect excpet termites.

Termites, and bat/bird exclusion.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa