Advanced Woodcraft

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2010

I am a small business that like the one-on-one with my customers. I take great pride in all my work and everything I do. I sometimes use subcontractors, if the work is out of my scope. I am licensed and bonded in the state of Oregon. I give free estimates. I have over 20 years of experience. I will supply photos of my work and references, as needed....

Joseph Ketner Construction

At Joseph Ketner Construction, we know you want to be a savvy homeowner and need confidence that your investment is protected with attractive and durable exterior products. Having your home in disrepair is frustrating and finding a contractor you can trust is stressful. We believe it should be easy, and that's why for nearly 20 years, we have helped hundreds of homeowners in the Portland area, protect, enhance and ultimately, love the new look of their homes. We will guide you every step of the way with clear pricing and communication, while providing a professional and personalized experience. Your questions will be answered, options will be discussed, and you will be assured that your home is truly protected with quality products that enhance the beauty for years to come! Here’s How: 1. Get a FREE Consultation: We’ll come to your home and listen to your personalized needs. We’ll take measurements and photos so your quote is fair and accurate. Design options can help you visualize the changes, so you are confident in your selections. 2. Remodeling Done Your Way: From a proposal delivered in person, to full service project management, clear communication, and quality installation, you will know what to expect and get what you want. 3. Enjoy Your Transformed Home: Be confident your home has been armored against the elements, while increasing the value of your investment. Start coming home to quality and beauty, for many years to come! We carry a 20-year workmanship warranty on labor and all materials are backed with manufacture’s warranties. We install only the highest quality products, but should an issue arise after installation, we will replace and repair the damaged materials at no charge to you. Schedule a Free consultation and browse our website for home transformations. Read what others have to say about us and don’t hesitate to ask for referrals. You can avoid costly mistakes by scheduling your consultation today. info@josephketnerconstruction.com

Award 2019

08/25/2009

Andy is excellent to work with. The ground slopes in our backyard, and there is a height difference between our yard and the neighbor's yard which needed to be considered in planning this fence. Andy was both very helpful and knowledgeable in considering these issues and a good listener to what we were interested in and the style of the fence. Great to work with. Provided written quote. We paid fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed fence along 2 sides of property with a gate

03/18/2009

From the minute I met Andy, I was impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and his friendly demeanor. I have not a single complaint, his bid was 2-3 thousand less than 4 other fencing contractors, and the end cost was less than the estimate! He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We plan to use him for all our future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy built a wooden fence, with 6x6 cedar posts, on 3 sides of our yard, crafting a drive-though gate, with a walk-through gate incorporated. Our yard is sloped, and the soil is full of clay, and the rainy season had started. Andy not only completed the job on time, but was flexible in design changes, and communicated with us through out the build. He was very prompt in responding to us when, due to weight of the drive-though gate, the neighbor kids using it before the posts had set, plus the wet weather and soil problem, the gate sagged, and for the material costs only, it was repaired.

07/14/2008

The job was done extremely well and we were very satisfied with the outcome. The fence Andy built is 100% better than the previous fence we had done on the side yard. We highly recommend his work and would hire him again for any type of wood work. I also know other customers who have used him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy built a very high quality 6 foot high picture frame style wooden fence across the back of our property. He did a great job of matching an existing fence on our side yard and even custom made the post caps to match the style used on the other fencing. He was very friendly and professional. The job was started on time per agreed schedule and finished promptly - even though Andy did all the work himself. The estimate was very detailed with specifics of material to be used and labor costs. Since he also does carpentry work he also fixed a couple of doors that needed to be properly aligned and repaired some trim in our kitchen.

CATEGORY fences

I have vast knowledge and experience in renovation, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and finish work. My prior experience includes working on commercial and privately owned projects. I have over 20 years of experience in the cabinetry/construction business. I have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodel. One of my greatest strengths is maintaining a positive relationship with customers.