LEE FREEMAN DRYWALL

A28 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2007

11485 SE Webfoot Rd

Dayton, OR 97114

OWNER-OPERATOR .ALL PHASES OF DRYWALL AND PLASTER .METAL STUDD FRAMING.30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE..COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. LICENSE #: 105195....

Drywall (28)

10/10/2019

Lee does great work! He is professional, on-time and affordable. We are redoing our bathroom and removed wainscotting as part of the project. Lee skill-fully repaired and retextured the walls. The walls look great! He is a true craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and texturing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/30/2019

It was great. Mr.Freeman and his crew where amazing. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire his company again. Very clean and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My whole house needed to be redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

08/30/2019

Mr. Freeman has always been extremely professional and punctual, he has performed many jobs for us over the course of 4 years and counting. He always go above and beyond with all aspects of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction and repair work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

11/07/2016

I am rewriting this review since Lee did get back to us very quickly after previous review. He comes highly recommended for doing great work and we are looking forward to having him do drywall repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

D

01/20/2016

Everything went well.  Since that time I have been trying to get ahold of Lee is one way or another (phone message and e-mail and Angie's List) for another job of plaster repair.  Last year he returned my call and said let's wait till after Christmas.  That was one Christmas ago. I know I should just look for someone else -- sad thing is that he did a great job.  He should tell me via phone or e-m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lee did excellent work of plaster repair in our offices.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2014

11/06/2015

I am a homeowner upgrading a house and Lee performed the work I needed well.  There were many places where he had to tie in to old existing sheetrock, and accommodate poor framing of the original house.  His attention to detail, and skill in dealing with tough situations made all the difference.  The finished product exceeded my expectations.  The quote from Lee was lower than others, but I don't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall a large daylight basement converted to living space, an additional bathroom expansion and ceiling work in the rest of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2015

05/13/2015

His work may be great, but I wouldn't know since he never returned my phone call.  I guess he doesn't need the work.  If you are busy, fine, but at least call back and say that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Lee Freeman to have him come and provide a quote for a bunch of drywall work around our house.  He never returned the phone call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

04/04/2015

The whole experience  with Mr. Freeman and his son was excellent from the beginning to end in every aspect. Mr. Freeman is an expert at drywall. He allowed me to tag alone and was always patient at answering my endless questions. He even went out of his way to fix an extra crack in the laundry room for me. Thank you Mr. Freeman and Freeman Junior! My husband came home and was just as impressed wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
#1 Fix master bathroom ceiling #2 Fix and refinish Hallway bathroom the whole walls # 3 Fix Living room ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2015

02/03/2015

Lee was great to work with.  He did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed drywall in our newly remodeled master bedroom, bathroom, closet, laundry and entry way.  Also completed texturing in a separate part of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2015

12/28/2014

Freeman Drywall did a great job on a small repair project.  There was a communication issue on scope but Lee was very professional and worked with me to achieve a very fair resolution.  The quality of the work was great and will use them a again for any drywall work we have in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair in living room and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2014

METAL STUD, DRYWALL, FLOATING WALLS, WALLPAPER REPAIR, & REMODELING. MATCHING TEXTURE

NA