Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16796 SE Royer Rd

Damascus, OR 97089

Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winning....

landscaping (411)hardscaping (257)irrigation system (76)stone and gravel (65)masonry (33)drain pipe installation (30)deck building (30)lawn care (27)lighting installation (26)fence company (19)excavating (19)

07/31/2018

Robert initially came out and we gave him a general idea of work we wanted done. Within a week, he returned with a detailed blueprint of what he recommended. He also provided 3D computer walkthrough videos. Pretty cool. We were quoted an itemized list, so we could pick and chose the work to be done. We opted to go all out and do it all. The crew showed up promptly every day, working 10 hour days. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently moved into a newer home in S.W. Washington State with a large sloping backyard. Was looking for a company to install an additional hardscape patio and walkway, gas firepit, water feature, planter boxes, landscape lighting, French drain, 100+ plantings, and modify our existing irrigation system. I went on AngiesList and found Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscape.

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

Photo for Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes - 16796 SE Royer Rd, Damascus, OR - 37283480

Thank you for the nice words.... you both were a joy to work with and the guys loved the cookies every day! Robert

07/17/2018

I phoned them, explained what I wanted done. Unfortunately, they do not do this work in this area at the time..are fully backed up. She was very professional, very friendly, very courteous, and helpful. She suggested I google phone lawn car She even gave me the number of someone in my area (WA) . This is what professionalism is all about, customer service and even PR. I would definitely hire them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poly sand to replace temporary sand in cobblestone patio

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

06/07/2018

Patio turned out beautiful! Great company and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a large pavers patio and walkway

CATEGORY decks, excavators, landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

05/21/2018

After reviewing the generally positive feedback on Angie's List, I contacted the company for a bid on a collection of landscape projects for my 1-ac home including a redesign of our front yard and some additional hardscape work. I received a relatively prompt reply by phone where I was told my project was "too small for them to consider". Disappointing, as based on their other reviews, my project ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design with several specific projects

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed].... thanks for your feedback. We apologize for not be able to meet and bid your work. Crazy market we are in... we literally can't get to all the work? My apologies.... The office manager should have refereed to another contractor? Regards Robert Owner

03/02/2018

I contacted them two months ago. After two weeks, I hadn't heard anything and reached out. Was told the landscaper was out of town the week before and would reach out. It is now two months later and still have not had a single word from the landscaper or the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape Design and

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, mulch, tree service, architect, fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

10/01/2017

.............................................................................................

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
........................................................................

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

08/18/2017

Fantastic company and the owner is a stella guy. Honest, upfront and professional. The guys he has working for him are extremely knowledgeable and work with you as the project progresses. I've had 2 complete yard renovations with NWOL and I couldn't be happier with the result. Totally recommend. I'll use them for #3 no doubt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full landscape remodel. Stone walls, fire pit, tree removels and patio

CATEGORY excavators, landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lighting, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

07/17/2017

Overall very well, there were a couple of issues that needed to be readdressed but all problems were resolved to our satisfaction. Truly enjoying our new backyard space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard renovation, which included removal of old sod and grading work. Installation of pavers, spotlights and foliage.

CATEGORY landscaper, lighting, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

Photo for Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes - 16796 SE Royer Rd, Damascus, OR - 35750894

06/17/2017

I got an bid from them, but I haven't accepted the bid. Their bid was a little higher than some of the other bids I got. Very good. I have used them before with turning on and off my sprinklers stuff. They do very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was landscaping of my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

06/14/2017

I did have a very good experience with him in getting a bid and the communication thereafter. But for a variety of complex reasons decided no to move forward with the job at the time. I decided to wait until I come back from my trip. I don't have any complaints about my experience with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a quote from them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Concrete paver patios, paver patios, composite decking, water features, retaining walls, cultured stone walls, bubblers, fountains, boulder walls, sod installation, seed lawn installation, landscape remodels & outdoor rooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available