PuroClean Certified Restoration

Angie's List since June 2014

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. ...

the Village Builder, Inc.

The Village Builder, Inc. is the premiere custom home builder of Corvallis, Albany, and Philomath, Oregon. Since 1976, we have proudly served this community, building beautiful, luxury homes and delivering clients top quality at a fair price. Through dedicated hard work and a commitment to architectural detail, we have built a name for ourselves that has come to be synonymous with professionalism, service, and craftsmanship. Whether you’re interested in custom homes, solar homes, green building, home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, interior remodeling, home additions, or home renovations, we have you covered. While any building project can be stressful, our professionalism and construction expertise will put you at ease, creating an atmosphere of calm and security. Our goal is that the experience be actually pleasurable for you. We take great care to ensure our clients’ dreams, tastes, and lifestyles are in the heart of each home we work on. With The Village Builder, Inc. you can feel confident that you’re in good hands!

03/29/2017

It went very well. They have a lot of people that they can contact and they can get it done very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy pest damage restoration

02/28/2017

Adam (the owner) did not bother to crawl under the house to evaluate the damage, which we later learned is critically important. Instead, he use a moisture meter inserted through the flooring to measure and estimate the extent of damage. He then came up with an extremely high estimate which involved removing the old asbestos tile under the cabinets (by another abatement company) and tearing out/re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation and repair of water damage from a large dishwasher leak

11/07/2016

They totally exceeded my expectations did the job professionally and on time. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 4 story house in Newport and contacted several local contractors to give me a bid to replace structures for two above level decks and repairing and caulking the front 4 levels. No local contractors that I contacted would give me a realistic bid for the job. A neighbor was using PuroClean and asked them if they would give me a bid for my house. The bid was fair and under all the local bids including the round trip from Corvallis to Newport for 4 days.

11/14/2014

In very difficult circumstances for all of us, Adam was supremely responsive, patient, helpful and professional.  He gave tips on how to work with the insurance companies and other parties involved.  His team worked competently and on time.  If I had questions or had misunderstood something, Adam was always available even when he was out of town.  My calls were taken immediately or returned within...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam Miller and his team came in after a wildfire raced behind the townhouses where I rent.  My neighbor recommended him and he was great.  He managed, coordinated other providers and did a lot of work to mitigate smoke damage, water damage, replacement of insulation in attic and crawl space.  His company is specifically designed to respond to any emergency situation with your home. ***There is no price because I am a renter and his costs were covered by landlady's insurance.

08/31/2014

While we hope to not have another emergency, it is wonderful to have a partner like Adam. We'd wholeheartedly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation and repair of two rooms from water damage. Adam could not have been more responsive and thorough in his assessment and description of the work required. When we discovered the leak, it had already caused damage to the walls and floors. He and his team were extremely professional and knowledgeable, exceeding every expectation we had. With family coming from out of state in a week , there was an added level of time pressure. They worked magic and our home looked even better than before this all happened.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water Damage Mitigation, Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Biohazard Cleanup

Check, Visa, MasterCard