Fitzpatrick Painting Inc

A 140 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2006

PO Box 2376

Corvallis, OR 97339

Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers....

house painting (115)interior painting (35)pressure washing (23)woodworking (12)window cleaning (6)drywall repair (6)door installation (5)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (5)gutter cleaning (5)general contracting (5)flooring (2)

06/24/2020

They are the best painter and best service around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

09/02/2019

The whole crew was amazing! The Project lead James and Lead Painter Lauren were awesome! They communicated quickly and clearly. We felt that we were a priority to them in doing a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and for choosing Fitzpatrick Painting and Construction! We appreciate your business.
D

05/28/2019

They started the deck and never came back to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish the back deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

01/01/2019

I've used Fitzpatrick carpentry 3 times. I wish now that I'd never dialed their number. The first time I called them it was to fix water getting into my walls during the wetter months. Some damp carpet. They said it was fixed. The second was the next year during the rainy(er) season again for the same problem. Apparently they didn't fix it properly the first time. I was charged (full price, too) a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in walls fixed (twice), kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

10/21/2018

Called in August - three weeks before estimate visit by lead carpenter. The office staff kept us waiting for weeks before I contacted the carpenter. He had office staff immediately send quote. Sent back signed same day. No word for several days until I called. Office staff said "Farrah on another line. She will call you." She never did. This is late October. I blame this all on the office staff. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door jamb repair

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

05/01/2018

Excellent job and on time. Came back to fix an area where the paint dried too quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint house exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

02/01/2018

I recommend Fitzpatrick to all my family and friends. In January 2018 I hired Fitzpatrick to paint the interior of my house. Forest the lead came a few days in advance to check out the home and the requirements of the job. The crew arrived on schedule and ready to work every day. The crew Forest, Seth, and Luis were professionals there was no bad language, and they were kind and courteous. They di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

01/08/2018

Fitzpatrick crew was in and out in less than 48 hours after closing on Monday before Thanksgiving. Work could not start until after closing and closing date and time was not certain until final papers were filed. Keys were handed over to painters at 5:00PM and work was done by 11:00AM on Wednesday. Refrigerator delivery was made in the middle of the job on Tuesday. Fitzpatrick crew was considerate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting interior walls and ceilings of new home with two coats of paint before moving in. The limited options of the new home builder were undesired. Work had to be done between closing and scheduled date for movers with Thanksgiving in the middle!

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/25/2017

Overall it went well. After the initial painting they had to return to fix things up but overall we were satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

10/09/2017

Very well. Washed and painted the entire exterior of our house in 2 days . Overall well done and happy with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, New Construction, Restoration, Stains, Lacquering, Elastomeric Finishes, Drywall & Texture Repair & Wallpaper Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check