BENSON'S INTERIORS

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since July 2007

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Benson's Interiors is your locally owned ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR dealer. Abbey carpet and floor is over 700 stores strong! We have been helping our neighbors with their flooring and window coverings needs in homes and work places for over 60 years. We are proud to offer excellent products and services to meet our customers individual lifestyles....

Northwest Flooring and Design LLC

Northwest Flooring and Design LLC provides services in installing hardwood, tile and laminate, as well as LVT and LVP flooring. The right flooring can make your home stand out and show in a completely different light. At Northwest Flooring and Design, we strive to make our customers needs matter! Contact us to see what we can offer you today!

Award 2019

01/27/2018

Kristi was fantastic to work with to choose the product and color. She was very prompt and thorough on the site visit to measure and estimate. The installer was prompt and very efficient. He did a great job, did it quickly and cleaned up all debris leaving the house ready to move back in. I will definitely go back to Benson's for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put vinyl plank throughout the dining room, kitchen and living room

CATEGORY flooring,window treatments

09/15/2016

not well installed incorrectly. found out I was way overcharged, and she would not refund, even after I showed her proof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet bought and installed

CATEGORY carpet installation,window treatments

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased vinyl flooring for the bathroom. Had the store install. |Pros: 1)Good choice of materials. | 2) People were friendly. | 3) Prices were competitive. |Cons: 1) Because of their commission system, you were required to work with the person who showed the original samples. That person, due to flexible scheduling, was not always in. Had to come back once or twice. | 2) While I was told the store had their own installers, it meant the installer was a subcontractor. He was good at his job, but I had assumed that he worked for Benson's exclusively.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,window treatments

06/04/2014

It took them four attempts and eight different guys(employees) to complete the project. We started with getting a bid from Kristy at Bensons. We explained to her that we had a toilet leak and only one bathroom so we will have to schedule all of the work carefully because we were also living in the house at that time. She reassured us that things would be taken care of and run smoothly, that they k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom floor.

CATEGORY window treatments

This bathroom project was a very poor example of Benson's Interiors normal work ethic! Our first priority is to meet the customers needs with quality and service. In this case, a customer with one bathroom, that has been torn apart, obviously needs flooring put in sooner than later. June is our busiest time of year, and the less experienced mechanics are the most available to schedule on demand. I...

07/22/2013

I would have given them an A; however, I was not told I needed to cover my things. The mess was everywhere and it took me 3 days to get everything clean. Everything else was great. I love my floors. And the service before the actual work was tops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floors in kitchen, hallway.

CATEGORY window treatments

We specialize in: Carpet & Area rugs, Vinyl & Linoleum, Laminate floors & Hardwood, Counter tops, Wall & Floor tile, Natural stone, Window coverings including draperies, blinds and shades. We offer repair & cleaning service of blinds & shades. Professional installation is available on all of the products we sell. If you prefer to do-it-yourself, we offer free advise.

Sorry, We do not offer repairs or installation of flooring products that have not been purchased at Benson's Interiors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover