All Value Construction

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Additional e-mail - steve@allvalueconstruction.com....

The Glass People

122  REVIEWS
The Glass People

2 Employees. No subs. Charges $80 hourly rate. Travel charge may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional DBA - H D Glazier II Inc.

12/10/2011

Mr. Rutledge did not respond after initial visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Rutledge came to my home, I explained my renovation project. He took measurements, photos, and said he would get back to me in a few days with a quote.  Never heard from him again.

CATEGORY home remodeling

03/05/2010

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Rutledge has done several jobs for me on 3 different homes i have owned in the last 7 years. In each case he has shown up when he said he would come, cheerfully done whatever unusual project i designed. He has put windows where there were none, doors where windows used to be, installed cork flooring, made and installed custom cabinets for my kitchen and laundry room, installed overhead fans, added a blower to my gas fireplace, installed 3 sinks, made and installed niche shelving around my fireplace, built 2 second floor decks, poured a concrete patio, built raised garden beds and installed a fence and gate. He used the special "green" finishes on my cabinetry i wanted and helped me obtain old beams, locally produced lumber and other unusual materials. Never behaved as if my ideas impractical or "too hippy", as 2 previous contractors had. He also stepped into the middle of a complcated half-finished job which someone else had walked away from. He finished the job beautifully, on time and on budget. Wish I still had that place. O well, Steve is working on the current house. It will be wonderful when he is finished with it. I especially appreciate their reliability....Steve shows up when he says he will. He is pleasant and honest. He doesn't need to be supervised--he actually works when you aren't in the room. He also cleans up the construction mess and takes his shoes off in my house. I would recommend All Value Construction to anyone needing quality work done at a reasonable price.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,decks,electrician,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Water & wind damage repairs, complete remodel services, custom decks & railings, sunrooms, replacement of windows & doors, fences, home repairs & custom furniture.

Electrical, & Plumbing