AFFORDABLE AUTOMOTIVE

Angie's List since October 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

02/24/2016

09/13/2013

Gave me more info that I could assimilate so I brought my "advisor" (my son) along with me.  He felt that Stan was giving me good information and that I should proceed with repairs.  I used to have a repairman that I thought I could count on but he went out of business.  Stan appears, at this time, to be my "go-to" guy for anything automotive.   My car is 15 years old.  Last year I replaced the br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my car checked before a long vacation - found that timing belt needed to be replaced (which I suspected!) and some things wrong with the axles.  I had broken a tie-rod earlier in the year and still had a bit of problems.

10/23/2005

STAN 'HOTWIRED' THE CAR SO I COULD DRIVE IT TO HIS SHOP 1 1/2 BLOCKS AWAY. HE DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM TO A SHORT IN THE ELECTRICAL WIRING TO THE HATCH DOOR. THE PROBLEM WAS REPAIRED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE CAR WOULD NOT START AT ALL. IT RAN FINE JUST BEFORE THAT, THEN WOULDN'T EVEN TURN OVER.