Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC

A 18 Reviews

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since December 2016

PO Box 2121

Clackamas, OR 97015

We are a family owned business. Sunnyside Roofing Services is a roofing contractor based in Clackamas. We do FREE roof estimates. We are residential roofing specialists. Sunnyside Roofing Services is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have over 20 years of roofing experience. Our projects come with a ten year warranty contract. Here at SRS we make sure to treat your property with the utmost respect....

roofing (18)gutter cleaning (3)skylight installation (1)

03/25/2019

Abraham and his brother Ricardo did a great job taking care of us. Abraham promptly returned my first call. That rarely happens these days. He met me exactly when he said he would. I called to get the roof repaired, and Abraham gave me a price of $1,900 to repair the roof. We agreed on the repairs and they started in two days. When they started the repairs, they called to see if I could look at th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Photo for Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC - PO Box 2121, Clackamas, OR - 37781308

10/31/2018

It went wonderful. They did an excellent job and I'm very pleased with their work. They were there 4 days and cleaned up after themselves each day, I couldn't give them a higher recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new 50-year roof on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

12/09/2017

Awesome! We got three bids and Sunnyside was the only person that spent quality time on the roof reviewing our roofing needs for the bid. His crew was professional and at the end of each day they made sure all roofing debris was picked up. Wish there was more businesses like this out in the world.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and skylight replacement.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

11/17/2017

Sunnyside kept me very confident from the start that they would do what was needed for my roof and do the work needed in a very good time frame. They explained very clearly my roofing options, the steps they would take to complete the project, the timing, and costs for the project. They were very friendly without any high pressure tactics and did a great job and completed the project as they forec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

11/05/2017

I am very happy with my new roof! All of my contract terms were fulfilled. The color and brand of roofing I selected was correct, all new flashing and replacement pipes were installed, and I had opted for the ridge line venting and that was done just as we discussed! The crew was on-site approx. 3 days, they were professional and surprisingly quiet. All the area was cleaned up, old roofing dispose...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

Photo for Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC - PO Box 2121, Clackamas, OR - 36529422

10/27/2017

Great! Done very very well! Match d the houses roofing perfectly. Much better than even hoped for!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retooling a very old very large detached garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

10/27/2017

Everything went like clock work ..90 degree day , worked long hours and completed the task in the time they said they would

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I put the roof on my house 22 years ago. I had at least 10 bids from roofers and being a finish carpenter for over 30 years I can tell if someone is giving me a line of baloney . Abraham went on my roof , we talked about what was needed, what I wanted , what kind of vents , valley metal and what underlayment to use, and I told him which shingles I wanted ( Pabco Premier 40 year ) I told him I wanted ice and snow seal around the perimeters . I was there when the tear off started. We found rot , they replaced the plywood that was needed and gave me a fabulous roof. Cleaned everything up , were professional and a pleasure to work with. A#1 rating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

10/24/2017

It was so easy to work with Abraham Perez and Sunnyside Roofing Services. The crew promptly arrived every day (they did leave early one day due to heavy rain). They cleaned up the yard, driveway and deck everyday. The men working seemed to really enjoy their jobs...they were very friendly and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear off and replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

10/24/2017

Great. The crew was prompt, kept a clean work site, communicated with me each day and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roofing and sheet metal cap and trim on my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

10/23/2017

Very professional work, clean up every days of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are the only roofing company me and my family will use from now on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Tear off roofing, roof repair, gutter cleaning, roof patching

We do not do metal, shaker, or tile roofs, but we do tear them off.