Pressure Wash PDX

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2011

Reasonable rates Satisfaction guaranteed Quality work Lots of satisfied customers Don't use chemicals No job to small Free estimates...

777RENOVATIONS

5  REVIEWS
777RENOVATIONS

Roof and gutter cleaning ,pressure washing, decks &fence repair or replacement. Home repairs ,siding,painting and much more. Call Mikey at 503-319-6697 .

05/22/2018

Tom is great. He was quickly responsive to my AngiesList inquiry, and came out the next day to walk through my project and give me a quote. He is a very friendly guy with lots of experience pressure washing. He did a great job, and was careful around delicate areas. I will use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash exterior patio, driveway, sidewalks, steps, retaining walls

05/17/2018

Tom did an excellent job. We are very pleased with his work and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing concrete areas, driveway and rock wall

04/27/2018

As someone who is admittedly picky, I was very pleased to find someone who really takes pride in his work. I hired Tom Trambitas to pressure wash several pieces of outdoor furniture and a concrete patio. Tom took the time to really listen to my concerns and expectations, showed up on time and did a great and thorough job. The price was very reasonable and Tom was a pleasure to work with as well. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing outdoor furniture and patio

04/13/2018

Very smooth. Have used Tom for several years. He can be counted on for quality, efficient work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash walks, patio, porches

07/22/2017

This is the second year I have used Tom, and I will continue to hire him for everything I need pressure washed. Great job, very professional, took excellent care of the "delicate areas" around the house, etc. Tom is also a pleasure to talk to, a very nice gentleman who certainly places his customers number one. Thanks Tom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wood deck and a concrete patio pressure washed; this last winter was pretty **** ** things.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure washing: Sidewalks and driveways, wood decks, pressure wash before residential and commercial painting