Honest-1 Auto Care Clackamas

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Honest-1 is the nation's only Eco-Friendly Auto Care chain. We offer a full range of automotive service and repairs. Along with providing the best service, Honest-1 wants to ensure our customers are thoroughly educated on the systems and services necessary to keep their vehicles in the best running condition possible. We stand behind a 24month/24k mile nationwide warranty. If you have had your car serviced at Honest-1 Auto Care please fill out our customer survey. Select an individual service to find more information about the service and how these services affect your vehicle's maintenance and the impact they have on our environment. Award winning....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

Award 2019

11/18/2017

Very well. They were both faster and cheaper than Sears. I will give them an opportunity with my future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

03/22/2017

!the did exactly what they stayted in the coupon i received in the mail.very happy no b.s like i get from there competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

12/07/2015

The original price quote was over $400 but they discovered that the kit they ordered already had a new thermostat in it so the final bill was less than the quote.  Most shops would have just charged the original quote.  I think I've found my auto mechanic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a coolant leak.  They diagnosed the issue determined it was the thermostat housing and replaced it.

07/09/2015

Not so well. After I limped over to the toyota dealership for supposed warranty replacement of my hybrid battery, I found out it was not actually covered. They wanted to charge me $3500!! I called Honest-1 back and requested an estimate for them to replace the battery. They told me it would be awhile to come up with an estimate. While waiting, I called five other shops, all recommended by Angie's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I drove my 2005 Toyota Prius to their shop with an engine warning light. After four hours, they called and told me the hybrid battery was the source of the warning and that they would have to remove it to do some testing. Two hours later, they called again and told me it was dead. They took the initiative to call the local Toyota service department, and told me I was covered under warranty. They charged me $500 to tell me the battery was dead!

02/19/2015

Very easy to communicate with. My wife did not have the BIG DEAL coupon...their people found the info through our Angie's List emails and made it comfortable for my wife. Very good communication on what was needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change...great service to fit us in on our schedule.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto AC & Heat Repair, Auto Inspections, Auto Repair, Brake Repair, Check Engine Light, Clutch Repair, Emissions, Engine Repair, Oil Change, Timing Belt Replacement, Transmission Repair, Tune Up, Wheel Alignment & Tire Sales.

Auto Body Repair, Auto Painting