AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL DOOR LLC

Angie's List since August 2010

03/01/2020

They were very friendly, did a good job and I would recommend their service to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair.

08/09/2019

My springs snapped at 10pm... called American Industrial Door @ 8am the next morning. The technician (Trevor) was waiting for me when I got home from work. He was very professional and a master at his craft. He replaced both springs in less than 30 minutes! Garage door opens perfectly and quietly. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door torsion springs needed replacing.

04/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful. They were very efficient, on time and the work was done with the highest quality,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my garage door completely.

08/29/2018

Awesome!! Jason our tech is the best!! Outstanding customer service. Will definately reccomend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken gear in motor to chain.

09/21/2017

I called and left a message, the call was returned promptly. I was scheduled for afternoon on the following day. The service man, David, arrived in the time frame that we had established. He was pleasant, informative as he repaired the door, then gave me some tips on how to keep my other garage doors in good shape. It took less than an hour to repair the spring. I was pleased with the service and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A spring on my garage door broke and I needed to have it replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors