Roof Masters Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2005

Roofing has never been less stressful. It all starts with a free consultation and written estimate from Roof Masters Inc. From there you can count on over 50 years of combined experience and last - but certainly not least - you can rest easy every night for 10 years knowing your roof is covered by our workmanship warranty. Over 3 decades of exceptional service gets a lot of people talking. From new roofs to skylights, hear what your neighbors have had to say about our services and see what over 50 years of combined experience has been able to do for your community. Call today for details....

Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC

We are a family owned business. Sunnyside Roofing Services is a roofing contractor based in Clackamas. We do FREE roof estimates. We are residential roofing specialists. Sunnyside Roofing Services is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have over 20 years of roofing experience. Our projects come with a ten year warranty contract. Here at SRS we make sure to treat your property with the utmost respect.

Offers by Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC on Angie's List

C

08/02/2018

Well, we got a new roof. Was it stress free? No. They stripped off the shingles on a Friday, leaving us to wonder over the weekend whether they were going to replace the tarpaper, or not. They did indeed replace the underlayment on Monday. They stripped the roof on Friday, including all the attic vents and flapper vents, leaving them open and exposed over the weekend. We asked them to cover the ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof out primary residence. Remove pre-existing roofing materials (one layer), replace with new underlayment (tarpaper/felt), new 1.5x3 drip edge, and asphalt shingles (Malarkey Vista asphalt shingles). Add 3 flapper vents for bathrooms, remove old gutters and haul off.

09/04/2017

Terrific. Of course everyone is busy but when they scheduled me they showed up and stayed the full week until finished. They cleaned up each day, worked generally from 9to 9

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full House tear off wood shake and re-roof with architectural style lifetime roof. Included all material. Job lead was Pollo who was a good lead man. Main principal on original contact was Brian, a respectful gentlemen

05/23/2017

Great. They were responsive, explained everything and came back to do the work as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace skylight glass

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

03/13/2017

They were out the same day and patched it up until they can get us new skylights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in a skylight.

01/26/2016

I liked Roofmasters a lot.  They did great work and the finished product was beyond my expectations.  I couldn't even tell that they were there performing work since their clean-up was so diligent.  One area that I would recommend for them to approve upon is communication.  I would have liked a more up-to-date status of my install date vs. me having to reach out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a section of my roof and installed new skylights.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

Roof installations and recovers, roof repairs, roof & gutter cleanings, and skylight installs/replacements.

Please ask for details