CANBY FORD

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since November 2005

Canby Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Pacific Northwest! From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Canby Ford a good one for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, youve come to the right place. Call 888-693-6751 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department...

08/09/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to the dealership, Canby Ford. I had an oil change and they fixed a differential leak.

08/09/2017

It was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a vehicle.

CATEGORY

12/06/2016

The car wasn't running and they got it fixed.I used them a number of times and been very happy with the service. What I'm impressed with is their promptness in accepting and completing the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the fuel pump and adjusted it.

12/06/2016

The charge wasn't very much, $100 probably. They do quality work at reasonable price. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a periodical service to the vehicle. They checked the oil, tires and all that.

11/04/2016

Everything went great. Had a loaner car. This is a great dealer, I would trust them with future Ford needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine service on truck

CATEGORY auto repair

AUTO SALES & SERVICES INCLUDING: OIL & FILTER CHANGES, INSPECTIONS, FLUID REPLACEMENTS, WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES, BELTS, TUNE UPS, NAME-BRAND TIRES, BATTERIES, BRAKE SERVICE, SHOCKS, STRUTS, SUSPENSION, MINOR AND MAJOR ENGINE SERVICE, VEHICLE RENTALS.

MAINTENENCE ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN FORD, MERCURY OR LINCOLN.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Similar businesses in your area...