PDX Roof Care LLC

A49 REVIEWS

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Boring, OR 97089

Pround winner of the Angie's List 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award. PDX ROOF CARE is a local roof and gutter cleaning company, with top of industry experience and technique, we specialize in roof-moss control and gutter cleaning. We take pride in our work, delivering top notch quality for a fair price. Helping you is our mission. Contact us today @ 503 330 8729. Quality, Value & Integrity....

roof cleaning (45)gutter cleaning (38)pressure washing (19)leaf removal (4)roofing (4)

03/15/2020

Couldn’t have gone better - beyond expectations - choose PDX roof care, you won’t be disappointed! Awesome!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter cleaning, service and repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, leaf removal, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Photo for PDX Roof Care LLC - unknown, Boring, OR - 38445890

03/09/2020

PDX Roof Care - Dimitri Balanyuk is extremely conscientious and professional. He listens to what you want and does what you ask. He is very reasonable and I've used him before and will do so every time I need roof related projects done. I've recommended him to my neighbors, who have also used him, and they have nothing but good comments when the jobs are done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning and moss treatment

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

01/21/2020

Very well, Dmitri is top notch at communicating via email, or phone, arrives on times, does the job efficiently and well, cleans up messes and leaves everything in perfect shape when he leaves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss Treatment, gutter cleaning, gutter seam caulking and rooster tail nail repair.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

12/19/2019

PDX Roof Care was recommended to me not only for quality work at a good price, but for quality of person. Very happy I called and even more glad I now know Dimitri. Flexible, prompt and thoughtful. Felt like I was being treated as a good Neighbor. Great advice and generous with his time. Wonderful experience. I would highly recommend to any Family or Friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss Removal, vent sealing

CATEGORY roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/19/2019

HOW DID IT GO ? I AM STILL IN AWE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET USING PDX ROOF CARE. YES, I WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAVE USED PDX ROOF CARE FOR MY PERSONAL ROOF CARE. GUTTER CLEAN, MOSS CLEAN. DOWNSPOUT CLEAN. I ALSO USED DIMITRI FOR MY PARENTS HOME. THE HOME WAS IN BAD SHAPE. PDX ROOF CARE GOT RID OF THE MOSS ON THE SIDE WALKS, WALKWAYS, THE HOUSE ROOF, THE SHED ROOF, MOSS AROUND THE POOL. THEY DID A BADLY NEEDED GUTTER CLEAN. IT WAS AMAZING...THE TRANSFORMATION WAS STUNNING.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/12/2019

My mom passed away and we were selling the family home. The inspection revealed that an under layment on the lower back porch roof was not up to code. I called Atlas and told Romero the problem. Within two days they ripped off that entire roof and put the correct under layment on with matching architectural 3 tab. They left the area clean and the work completed at no charge to us. They really stoo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty work

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

12/12/2019

We used Dimitri and PDX roof care a couple of years ago to clean out our gutters and clean our roof. We were pleased with his service and had him back this month to clean the moss from our tile roof and lichen that had whitened several areas in the tile. He arrived when he said he would and finished the work in one day. Our roof looks great with all the moss and lichen removed. He cleaned up any o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the moss off of our tile roof and cleaning leaves out of the gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

12/12/2019

Can’t say enough great things about this service. Even replaced a seal on a roof vent for free. Going to have him come back every fall and have been passing out his business card to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and moss treatment

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

10/31/2019

I contacted PDX Roof Care about cleaning a concrete driveway, patio, and garage slab. Overall a very positive experience with Dimitri who was quick to reply and super informative throughout the process. Highly recommend PDX Roof Care to anyone looking for someone highly trusting, professional, and communicative!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, patio, and garage slab cleaning

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

09/26/2019

I am very glad to have found Dimitri. He had many great reviews and today I found out they are well deserved. He showed up exactly on time, does all of the work himself, was articulate, thorough and efficient, and cleaned up so you would never guess the gutters were cleaned today. I am afraid of heights, so he took pictures of the high gutters to show me. I am looking forward to an annual visit fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Our specitality is in roof care (moss removal & prevention) and gutter cleaning, as well as power washing (driveways,patios,decks & more) and even house washing! With our unique rigs we deliver quality work with efficiency.

NA