Renew Plumbing Services

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2011

Renew Plumbing is a family owned and operated full-service plumbing company. Its operators, Dave and Corby Schmidt, care about their customers and will ensure that you always get the best plumbing service. With over 25 years' experience in the plumbing industry, Renew Plumbing can get it right the first time. You can therefore rest assured that your largest investment is being taken care of by the professionals at Renew Plumbing. From the very beginning, customer service has been Renew Plumbing's number one priority. Building our business one happy customer at a time, we knew that our customers would call us back and refer us to their friends and family. Your home in Bend or Central Oregon is one of the largest investments that you will ever make, so it is important to work with the most competent professionals who truly care about your home as much as you do. Having a go-to plumber like Renew Plumbing of Bend Oregon will give you peace of mind and satisfaction for years to come. If there is a problem then chances are Renew Plumbing can solve it! ...

TnC Plumbing & Construction Services LLC

We strive for high quality workmanship, using the best materials possible. I am a second generation Journeyman Plumber / General Contractor and look forward to working with you on your project.

06/25/2020

Great. The guys are super responsive and friendly. They dont try to up sell. They just try to fix your problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked on a leak from the master shower to the downstairs

CATEGORY plumbing

03/19/2018

Dave Schmidt answered my call quickly, rearranged his work to get to us first on a Monday morning, came on time, and quickly fixed the problem, at a reasonable price (very reasonable under the circumstances). What I really like about Dave is that he is a no B.S. guy who works quickly, is happy to answer all my dumb questions, and always adds value by giving me a better understanding of what went w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency fix of water heater expansion tank; sink faucet repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

10/14/2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! Dave figured out the cause just by asking questions on the phone and it was a very simple fix. He did not charge us for his time either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were getting intermittent very hot water from the cold water faucets, throughout the house.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

08/08/2017

He was really good. Pricing was a little bit higher than I expected but not bad. He came exactly when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leak on waterline of the toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/08/2017

He did a great job. I thought the price might be slightly high but I'm not real familiar with what plumbers charge.  He did a great job. He came when he said he was going to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater repair

CATEGORY water heater repair

Service plumbing experts,water heaters, water leaks, remodels, gas lines, repair, drains, leaks, updating fixtures, disposals, dishwashers, back flow testing repair and installation. All plumbing service. New construction

MasterCard, Check, Visa