Bend Memorial Clinic

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 15 Reviews

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day. ...

05/02/2014

My experience with him has been very good overall and I have been going to him for quite a long time now. He is very good and he provides good service. There is a bit of a long wait time with him sometimes but that is because he takes his time with his patients. His bedside manner is very good and the billing and administration in his office is getting better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment with my ophthalmologist, Dr. Brian Desmond of Bend Memorial Clinic, was about six months ago for my general eye examination.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

02/19/2014

We called Bend Memorial Clinic, talked with a customer service rep, explained our situation. She was so nice and professional, I explained had looked up some Drs profiles and she helped in choosing Matthew Read, PA. Very efficient, I was very impressed with the knowledge she was able to partake to me. We made an appointment, within a couple of days. The clinic is larger than expected, but found ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both my husband and I needed to find a medical facility where we could get professional medial help. A facility that cares for the patient.

CATEGORY pediatrician

02/13/2013

The procedure went really well without any major problems. Two pollyps were removed. Some liquid was obscuring part of the colon, so I was advised to do the next colonoscopy in three years, rather than the ususl five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colonoscopy

CATEGORY internist

08/07/2012

He is amazing, everyone there is amazing. Every doctor in that whole practice was in our son's room. The main doctor arranged for him to be transferred directly by ambulance to the ICU.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our son goes to Dr. Rick Cuddihy, a pediatrician. He saved our son's life in 2010.

CATEGORY pediatrician

07/31/2012

I was a patient for many years but he does get bored of you. My family felt the same way and all quit him. And that was 7 family memebers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After waiting an hour to see him and telling him I was very upset about it because I had the sirst appointment of the day. He got cocky and told me if I didn't like it go to someone else. I have every since and got much better health care. Best thing that ever happened to me.

CATEGORY family doctor

Multi Specialty

Similar businesses in your area...