Trammell Fitness

Angie's List since May 2010

Hi there this is jason trammell an independent trainer at snap fitness in lake oswego. I have been training myself for over 19 years and have been a certified trainer for almost 5 years. I specialize in losing weight,strength training and core training and will have a typed out nutrition plan when you start. I train very hard and very smart. I am very good at reading peoples fitness levels and will make sure you get your moneys worth when you train with me....

04/16/2011

Jason provides in home personal trainning. He is always on time and helps push you in your workout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal training sessions.

03/25/2011

i had complete confidence in his knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called trammell fitness and we talked for awhile on what i was needing and wanted. He was very helpful and had good info We schedule a time but due to in and out of town, i couldn't find time to meet hi and start a work out program. But in the future when my schedule slows done i will be sure to call him.

06/03/2010

Jason seems to be a personal guy. He seems to know what he is doing and works with customers to meet their fitness needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is a personal trainer and he contracts with a couple of gyms and offers in house work outs as well.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

That is very accurate based on the client, trainer relationship that we had. This member was a very hard,hard worker with a very good workout ethic. Would like to work with him again someday to.

I do offer inhome training with my own equipment such as dumbells,medicine balls,heavy resistance bands,bosu ball and a balance ball.I also do training at snap fitness in lake oswego only. I also will even give you a free session to try me out.

I cant train you in your gym. It is unethical,illegal and yes you can be sued by the gym.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check