Honest-1 Auto Care Beaverton

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2013

Honest-1 is the nation's only Eco-Friendly Auto Care chain. We offer a full range of automotive service and repairs. Along with providing the best service, Honest-1 wants to ensure our customers are thoroughly educated on the systems and services necessary to keep their vehicles in the best running condition possible. If you have had your car serviced at Honest-1 Auto Care please fill out our customer survey. Select an individual service to find more information about the service and how these services affect your vehicle's maintenance and the impact they have on our environment....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

08/16/2017

It went well. Joshua was professional and courteous. Tech was courteous, offered to check the oil level was correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to providing you with excellent service on your next visit.

02/16/2017

The service was great, friendly crew , it has small waiting room but good enough to keep you entertain and drinks (soda, coffee & water bottles) and their bathroom is awesome clean (hahahaha, i really like clean bathroom that smells like my own bathroom) I hope that was not exaggerated....!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service, I take my 2 vehicle on this shop (2013 Rav4 and 2000 Dodge Stratus) for oil change and repair. Great friendly crew!

01/25/2017

They were friendly. It was a reasonable quote, but we didn't take it because he isn't ready to do the service right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son contacted them regarding a repair for his vehicle. It was for a transmission repair and basic maintenance on his older truck.

CATEGORY transmission repair

10/25/2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOP. it's a waste of time and money. I just wasted $115 due to the incompetence of this shop. I brought my truck to this shop due to a service engine light issue (evaporative emmission issue). The first time I went there, they released my truck and the following day, the light went back. I brought it back the 2nd time, they said my gas cap was the issue, after they changed it, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Engine Light issue (Evaporative system)

D

05/09/2015

Sat 4/25 I arrived at the shop and left the car. I had already  purchased the brake pads and ask if they would put them on.  Told the manager if he did not like the pads they could use their own.  He said they were fine but, there would be no warranty on the pads. They installed pads on the front as the back brakes were fine and only needed adjustment. I arrive home to brakes dragging and squeakin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a 2007 Nissan Versa in for brakes. Also did a break fluid flush and transmission flush.

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

Full service auto care. Maintenance and repair for all makes and models of cars and light trucks.

Auto Body Repair