BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140103

PO BOX 1867

Beaverton, OR 97075

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

pest control (78)animal removal (4)

03/19/2020

Tim was very thorough and professional. He did a full walk through, made suggestions on how to deal with the mouse problem, and provided a detailed quote. Hired him on the spot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

12/04/2019

Got rid of all ants and they have not returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

09/10/2019

Recommended another company as they don't perform rodent control. I used the other company. However, because they recommended another company and didn't have to I will consider using their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess premises for rodent control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/10/2018

Owner Tim personally handled our problem from start to finish, and wonderfully so. His commitment to excellence and integrity is among the best we've ever seen! Very experienced. Very honest. Very thorough. Very kind! He not only takes care of the issue but proactively follows up in person regularly to make certain that the issue is not only completely resolved but also that the structure is adequ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse infestation large house

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

COST $445.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

08/23/2018

I was relaxing outside one evening when I noticed several wasps entering and exiting through a corner of my house near the roofline. It was obvious they were building a nest in the attic. I searched Angie’s list and called Beaverton Pest Control. Tim was able to come out within a couple of days. He suited up and went up into the attic. He was easily able to find the nest and take care of the probl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a paper wasp nest in the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

08/19/2018

Technician was on time and spent extra time with me to educate me on the situation as the wasps were located within the siding. He started with the most conservative method to see if it did the trick. I appreciated the lack of scare tactics and worst scenarios that I received from others. The wasps are gone and he left me with instructions to deal with the rest of this season. I'd hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

C

08/13/2018

I got a call back, and the guy's response after I said my name was something along the lines of: What do you need? We're very busy. Wow. OK. Too busy for a new customer? Alright, let's try someone else then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time bug treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

07/22/2018

Ted was a very personable knowledgeable professional. The yellowjacket nest was accessible but the wasps nests were not and Ted crawled under and throughout our low to the ground deck to find and eradicate the nests we knew we had and spent time finding and destroying additional ones we didn't know about. We are pleased with a very thorough job and confident we're wasp free for the rest of the sum...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellowjacket and Paper Wasp nests removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

06/21/2018

Tim did a thorough job explaining what needed to be done to take care of rats in our garage. He discovered the rats were also in our crawlspace, and he repaired any holes that rats could enter into the crawlspace. He laid bait traps throughout the garage, outside the house and in the crawlspace. The rats were killed, and so far there is no sign of more rats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat elimination

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

02/28/2018

Tim diagnosed my problem and offered a solution. He did not charge for the estimate, since, in his words, he "hadn't done any work yet"! He went about getting rid of those little buggers. He's been back once and will come back again, as long as there is a need. He seems to really know his stuff, and be as honest as the day is long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a rodent (rat) problem fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

PEST CONTROL, WOOD DESTROYING ORGANISMS, DAMAGE REPAIRS, RODENT & ANIMAL PROOFING, ALSO DOES INSPECTIONS.

NUISANCE WILDLIFE CONTROL.