Beaverton Honda

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since June 2005

B Rated | 56 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Honda Dealer - Used Car Dealer - Oil Changes -Autobody Repairs. Additional phone numbers - (503) 766-5915, (503) 766-5912, (503) 766-5975, (503) 766-5096, (503) 766-5941. Cost is determined by the job....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

Award 2019

D

09/13/2017

Their "40 point inspection" must not have included a battery check because the car required a jump start in the mall car park.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The car was brought in for servicing.

08/01/2017

I have been using them for 30 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change, total car check-up, changed some bulbs, changed the transmission fluid and a flush.

12/16/2016

They are great. There's one person who you deal with. I made an appointment and they were waiting for me. They are very professional. They are prompt, they are fair, they just do the necessity things and they may ask you if you want to do something else and you could say yes or no. She was very personal and listens and knew exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new car from Beaverton Honda.

CATEGORY car sales

07/06/2016

The pricing was a little high but the sales person was professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchase a vehicle from them.

CATEGORY car sales

D

03/06/2016

When I arrived for my appointment a man approached my car and said "we're helping other people now, someone will be with you before long."  After a 10-min wait in my car (which in itself was an unwelcome surprise), a service advisor came over and I reminded him that I was also going to need the VSA issue looked at due to the check engine light. He said "VSA?  What's that?" How does a service advis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Earlier in the week, I made an app't for an oil change at Beaverton Honda, 107th & Canyon Rd. for Sunday at 11am. Then on Thursday I called Beaverton Honda to let them know that the VSA Check engine light had come on, and she told me it would be taken care of on Sunday when I came in for the oil change, and added that she'd add it to the notes for my app't.  However, due to the terrible customer service at Reception when I arrived, I decided against proceeding with any service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto oil change, sales, parts, body shop, tire rotation, car wash & batteries.