Beaverton Dental Arts LLC

Angie's List since October 2008

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for a new patient exam and cleaning. Went very well Dr. Thao and staff were amazing! Made me feel at ease and comfortable! Looking forward to my next cleaning!

01/06/2012

Scared of dentists and their charges, disappointed with previous dentists and miscalculated fees, so put this off too long. Finally hurt too much and looked on Anglie's List. Picked Dr. Nguyen. Was not disappointed -- impressed instead. Best dentist I have ever seen in my 68 years. Going back next week after a root canal from someone she recommended -- also great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in left upper bridge

03/18/2009

She gets it right the first time. Her staff from the front office to the back is very good. I will continue to see her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Win is very good. She's very artistic with teeth. I mostly see the hygienist.

10/18/2008

We have been going to them for about ten years. We are very satisfied with them and their work. Dr. Nguyen is very gentle and always provides treatment options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a filling replaced the last time I went to their office.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons