Terry Johnson Landscape and Handyman Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2012

Handyman services. No job too small. Small jobs $40.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. Large jobs will be estimated with a contract, Half down when job starts and balance due upon completion.There may be some parts of jobs which will be sub-contracted....

Green City Landscape Maintenance

landscape service

Award 2019

02/06/2018

I hesitate to leave a review because Terry is golden and I don't want him getting too busy to help me. ;-)) There are few people these days who take pride in their work the way Terry does. That, in addition to his amazing skills, makes him very unique. He has a background of building beautiful acoustic guitars which is probably why he's so good at paying attention to detail. In addition - he's fas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added an addition to my shed, new carport, hung French doors in an entry way (which is not easy thing and they are perfect), hung paintings/mirrors/guitar holders, staining, painting, installed lighting, re-routed gutters, multiple tasks around my always in need of repairs 1909 Victorian home and other two properties.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,siding,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors,outdoor lighting,driveway gates

02/02/2018

Terry came to my home to discuss a variety of things, which needed repaired/or replaced. Before I had even hired him, he fixed my patio screen door that was off the track and replaced the missing inside mechanism of a door handle. I gave him the list and we agree on a date for the work. Terry's work ethic is impeccable. He arrived on time for our initial meeting and again the day of the work. Terr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair the missing mechanism to a door handle, repair or replace side outside gate, patch holes in the kitchen ceiling, repair leaky toilet, repair leaky pipes, install security door, level doors on garage storage cabinets, install shelving in the office closet

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,doors,driveway gates

12/23/2017

He arrived on time, completed the job and then cleaned the gutters without being asked to (much appreciated). We highly recommend Terry and will call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terry replaced several damaged roof vents on a cold winter day.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service

11/22/2017

Excellent! I am a picky customer and he did a fabulous job. He never wasted my time and money by over-talking or standing around ( I have had prior handymen who did). He was prompt and proceeded to take care of the tasks that needed to be done. His work was clean and well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix/repair problem areas in a rental unit of mine. Patch and repair walls, paint. Replace bathroom lights. Repair damaged floor moulding etc.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/14/2017

Terry turned lemons into lemonade. He was able to quickly install the panels and save us time and energy struggling. He was efficient, detail oriented and problem solved some of the issues that we created during our DIY failure. He did a great job and I would definitely hire him him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My boyfriend and I attempted to remove and replace the cover on our patio pergola. While the removal went well, the installation of the new cover was a complete disaster. We completely failed at DIY. We turned to Angie's List to help find an expert to help us install the new cover and found Terry.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

Everything from Landscaping to Construction work, Including Window and door replacement, Finish work Light Plumbing and Electrical, Painting, and Re-key locks. Anything you can't do or don't want to do.

If there is something that I can't do I know somebody that can