The Cleaning Crew LLC

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since September 2010

Our company is a top of the line cleaning service based on 25 years of experience. Our service is personalized, dependable and always consists of the same detailed cleaning quality. Our Cleaners are honest, friendly and professionally trained to clean your home or office. Our guarantee is to provide a first rate cleaning experience you can always count on. Thank you for your time and interest, we look forward to doing business with you!...

Handy House Cleaning

08/30/2017

We were delighted with The Cleaning Crew's service and we recommend them most highly. They gave us a very competitive bid for our project the same day we called and completed the work promptly, carefully and skillfully. Their crew was punctual and worked extremely hard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of cupboards, drawers, closets, baseboards, stairs, light fixtures, window sliders, and kitchen floor (preparing a house for sale).

01/28/2015

Terrible. Services were not provided. After complaints, the cleaner assigned was changed, but there was no improvement. The front office was polite and seemed concerned, but there was zero follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general cleaning and care

CATEGORY house cleaning

Dear [member name removed], Our focus as a company is to provide a great service to each and every one of our customers, In the event that a situation has not been handled correctly, we either refund the client or find a way to make the situation right. After you left as a dissatisfied customer we realized we needed to change our policy. We had set up a contract to go in your home one hour every t...

01/10/2015

The crew arrived on time with the supervisor present and assisting towards the end. They were open to my concerns and made sure to get everything done that I asked. The crew was friendly yet worked hard. The supervisor gave prices for ongoing cleaning cost on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3-4 workers did a thorough cleaning of two bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, mopping of family room, dining room, living room, kitchen.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to cleaning for you again!

03/27/2014

Good deep cleaning but missed a few spots. Kitchen counters and smooth top stove had sticky spots that light wiping done did not clean. Dining chairs were not dusted nor cleaned.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Hello [Member name removed], Thank you for your comments about your cleaning and for letting us know we missed areas in the kitchen and the dining room furniture. We would like an opportunity to talk with you about the incomplete work and correct our oversight. Please feel free to call anytime. We greatly appreciated the work!

10/22/2013

I am a stacker/piler with a serious case of ADHD, and I have a hard time organizing my home. I just never know what to throw out nor what to do with the things I keep. It's not that I'm a hoarder - I can throw it away if someone tells me that it's okay. But I keep things out of fear that I will need it later. So after I had had enough, I decided to bite the bullet and hire someone who could help m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and organizing

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for The Cleaning Crew, LLC. We are pleased to learn our services made a positive difference for you. Thank you for your business and If you should need help in the future, please give us a call! The Cleaning Crew, LLC

We offer cleaning for your private home and office. In addition we prepare homes for sale, remove fine dust from newly built or remodeled homes, rental move-ins and move-outs and manage cleaning for your vacation rentals. Our services are offered weekly, bi-monthly, monthly. We also do one time cleanings and call-in cleanings.

Please ask for details.