Abbey Carpet & Floor of Ashland

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since September 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Welcome to Abbey Carpet of Ashland! We service any commercial, residential, or industrial projects large or small. We carry the top name brands to serve all your floorcovering needs. We also specialize in NATURAL FIBER and LOW VOC products. Abbey Carpet & Floor has been serving the Rogue Valley since 1991. Let our professional sales staff and our expert installation team complete your floorcovering project with excessive attention. We are located at 1668 Siskiyou Blvd. in Ashland, about one block South of Walker Ave. We are located next to the South Minute Market. ...

Imel And Sons Hardwood Floors

We are dedicated to providing honest, professional and quality services while maintaining a competitive price structure to best service your needs. From design to completion, our knowledgable staff with experience of 35 years in the trade are here to assist you whether your projects are large or small. Whether you are a do-it-yourself type shopping only for materials or you need assistance starting with the planning stage to a complete implementation of a beautiful site finished floor, we are here to help.

Award 2019

01/29/2014

The carpet came in as they promised me--everything was done in a timely manner.  The carpet layer Ray was very responsive, and came back to lay down a bit of carpet that had a bubble in it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan and Eric were very patient while I obsessed over the right kind and color of carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

09/27/2013

lAfter installation of the carpet, gradually more and more tufts of carpet fiber became loose and lifted away from the carpet.  When we reported the problem to the store, Eric came to evaluate what was happening.  He then contacted Mohawk carpet, and they sent out their own representative to our home.  This person took pictures, carefully looked over all the carpet and took a remnant to send to th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2012 we selected carpet for a home we were remodeling.  After a very thorough search in the Medford/Ashland area, we decided to purchase from the Abbey carpet dealer (formerly Carpet Mart) in Ashland.  Our decision was based primarily on the quality, price and the warranty on the carpet we wanted.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

07/22/2013

Everything went great. I was pleased with the selection of environmentally safe choices, and their installer Ray was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old carpeting on stairway, replaced with new padding and carpeting

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

05/10/2013

There was very little time passed from when I walked in their door about a week and a half before to when it was all done.  They were only at the house 4 days! It turned out Eric had left a 2 foot space out when he measured for baseboard so we were a little short, but they said to call in from time to time and when they had a little extra from another job, they'd bring it by and install it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture, tore up carpet and tacks, replaced w/laminate, moved furniture back

CATEGORY flooring

04/03/2013

Abbey Carpet & Floor of Ashland had absolutely reasonable prices and I enjoyed my dealings with them. They were great to deal with. I would recommend them to others. Everybody from the salesman to the people who installed the carpet were very good. They told me ahead of time about what day they would come and they came on that day and at that time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought carpeting from Abbey Carpet & Floor of Ashland. They also installed the carpet for me. They did stairs and 2 bedrooms and a hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Sales & installation for commercial, residential and industrial including carpeting, wood flooring, tile, stone, laminate, resilent & area rugs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available