Weed Man - Albany OR

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2010

F Rated | 3 Reviews

Local independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Chesapeake Horticultural, Weed Man. Additional email - dwight.wolfe@weedmanusa.com....

N/A
C & G Haul Services

We are C & G Haul Services, and we have been hauling junk waste, making repairs, and doing yard clean-up, here in the Salem-Keizer areas since May 2020. We believe in providing outstanding services for our customers, who need junk hauled away, or a simple repair in their home, and providing an amazing yard cleanup for any occasion for a fair price. Our goal is to keep every customer satisfied with our services, we plan to hear from our future customers soon. Thank You C & G Team!

05/27/2016

It did not get done. He "forgot me"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a quote on vegetation control. Dwight said he would be out within a week. Did not hear anything made another phone call he finally showed up a month later,4/19/16,  for quote. I accepted and he said he would do the job within the week. I still have yet to get the job done. My yard maintenance fellow called The Weed man, Dwight. I finally get a phone call 0n 5/24/16 with a message saying that he forgot me!

D

04/04/2014

On March 7 we received an add in the mail. My husband went to their website and filled out a request for a free estimate. Then, we waited and never got a response back. After the first week went by, we decided to contact another local company, who responded immediately.  Then, out of the blue and one month later, the Weed Man just shows up at my home, without any prior notice and gives us an estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for lawn fertilizing, moss control, weed control and thatching. Our lawn is approximately 3/4 acre.

11/27/2012

The company stated they would provide the service and didn't show up. When contacted, he said he would get out there at his earliest availability, He failed to follow through after several calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was contacted to provide weed spraying and yard clean-up for a rental of mine in Corvallis.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaping, lawn & yard work, fertilization, weed, surface insect, mechanical core aeration, seeding, crabgrass, preventative, mole, disease, nut sedge, aeration, seeding, flea & tick, vegetation, double aeration & white grub control.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa