CBGC Construction llc.

AT CBGC Construction we pride ourselves on being the best home renovation company in the area. With over 10 years of experience we have mastered providing only top quality work. We provide very quick competitively priced estimates for our customers. Whether you need a deck built or an entire kitchen remodel we are the company to call. Call today for a free estimate! ...

Bullfrog Landscape Lawn & Landscape Maintenance

Bullfrog Landscape is a customer service oriented landscape maintenance company, serving Linn and Benton counties, offering high quality service and reasonable prices. Our friendly staff will help you enhance your commercial or residential property and generate curb appeal. Whether you are maintaining your current surroundings or need a one-time cleanup, we’ll translate your ideas into a plan that will showcase your property’s natural beauty.

11/01/2018

They did the work in the time that my son said it could be done. I am very happy with the look of the floor. There was additional work that had to be done and they did that very timely, also. I will use them again. They are top notch. Early arriving but accommodating to my schedule. Thanks for the opportunity to give them more thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring around toilet was bulging.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling

09/23/2018

Did a good job, project was done on time. They walked me through the whole project. Went through far and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

09/23/2018

I contacted CBGC to get an estimate to have my kitchen remodeled. They came out the next day and took a look at my kitchen. Later that night I was emailed an estimate. The estimate was right in our budget. I decided to go forth with the remodel. CBGC was very helpful in walking us through product selections which was priceless because this is our first home and we have never hired a contractor bef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/09/2018

Had to get new plumbing under kitchen sink to allow for a new dishwasher. Also had a new garbage disposal installed at the same time. Very professional and quick response time! Good quality work. Great work ethic, working on the weekend to get the job done ASAP and double/triple checked to make sure there were no leaks before leaving! I felt the price was very fair. Thanks for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Plumbing & garbage disposal under kitchen sink to allow for new dishwasher.

CATEGORY plumbing

I am happy you were pleased with our work, we appreciate working for you and would be happy to help with those bathroom modifications you are looking for!

08/06/2018

They where the best on the bid for are roof and sinding job. They walk us through every part of the job. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thanks again chris

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof siding

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was great working with you, and we sincerely appreciate your business!