On Track Garage Door Experts

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

503 W Vandament Suite B

Yukon, OK 73099

For Service The Way It Should Be! Our employees have over 30 years experience and can quickly handle any type of residential garage door or opener issue,or any kind of repair or installation in a professional manner. We show up on time, go over your system and give you all your options, and you make the final decision. For quicker response time, please call us directly!...

Garage Doors (99)Doors (3)Garage and Shed Building (2)

12/15/2019

Absolutely fantastic! I had to coordinate this for my mother in another state. Great service and care. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to help out your mom and we really appreciate your business. Jerry

11/25/2019

The repair went great! I called Jerry in the morning and by the afternoon he came out and repaired the door in about 10 minutes. His price was fair and I would definitely recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door came off the track and needed repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

We sure do appreciate your kinds words and your recommendation. Thank you so much! Jerry

11/20/2019

Excellent work. On time, quick & reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you for letting others know about your "On Track" experience. Our customers are awesome! Jerry

09/26/2019

Excellent Service & Outcome. I returned home to quickly change from clothes an early A.M. workout to work clothes, but my garage door open mangled the door beyond repair when I pushed the remote button. With little time to spare, I got on A's List, found On-Track, called and explained the situation. Jerry listened carefully, and said he could be out that morning to inspect, but I asked if he could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

We are glad you went with us too! Thank you for choosing On Track and thanks for taking time from your day to leave this awesome review. Please call again if we can help you. Jerry

09/05/2019

Right on time. Even fixed some things I didn’t realize were hazards. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open installed. Springs installed on one and replaced on another

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

We really appreciate your letting others know about your On Track experience. Thank you for your recommendation and than you for your business! Jerry

06/01/2019

Quick and professional! Very reasonable cost as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door service and header replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

We appreciate your kind words, your business and your endorsement. Thanks so much! Jerry

04/30/2019

On Track was quick to respond after business hours and got to my house early the next day. He was able to replace the torsion springs within an hour an at a price that was below most the other quotes I had received. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Replacement on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you so much for endorsing our company. We really appreciate your business! Jerry

02/14/2019

Door spring broke at 9AM this morning. On Track made an appointment with us for between 1PM and 3PM - got here at about 1:55PM ; and Jerry just left at 2:30PM. Both springs replaced, door inspected and lubed; and we're back in business! Other places thought we should wait until Monday. On Track was professional, responsive, on time, and done in no time flat! Whole-heartedly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door Springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

We sure do appreciate you folks! Jerry

01/17/2019

Jerry with On Track Garage Door Experts came by this morning to look at my garage door, that no longer wanted to shut on its own. Jerry called when he was on his way, arrived on time, and was very professional. He gave me some different options to help me out, depending on my budget. I went ahead and replaced the garage door opener because it was 25+ years old. I definitely recommend this company....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Service/Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

We hope that takes care of your garage door for a long long time but if you need us again we are here for you. Thank you so much for your review. Jerry

01/09/2019

Jerry was very responsive, arrived three hours after called and replaced the broken garage springs. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two garage door springs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

Thank you so much for your Review sir we really appreciate your business. Jerry

We sell, install and repair residential garage doors and garage door openers of all types. We also provide and install attic stairs.

Ask for details.