C&W Cleaning Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2014

We clean residential homes on a weekly, monthly, and bi-monthly schedule. We clean your home up and down every visit. We also do commercial offices which are more of a janitorial job for weekly or bi-weekly cleanings. We work with builders and clean their new construction homes for the final cleaning before the homes will be shown to customers or moved into by the owners....

King's Green Cleaning

Whether at home or at the office, we spend most of our time indoors. Unfortunately, the quality of our indoor air is often not as high as the quality of outdoor air, which can lead to many health related risks for some pople. There have been studies that show the levels of indoor pollutants can be 25% - 62% higher than the levels of outdoor pollutants. Examples of some indoor pollutants are; paints and stains, cooking, cleaning products, heating the home, fumes from building materials and inadequate ventilation. Inadequate ventilation can lead to mildew and mold which can be detrimental to someone’s health because they carry a great deal of bacteria. Keeping your home or office clean is one way to reduce inside pollution. King's Green Cleaning utilizes only natural, safe, biodegradeable, non-toxic cleaners to wash, brighten and freshen your spaces, while keeping your families, your employees (and ours) free from the harshness of chemical cleaners – at the same time removing your mildew and mold. The products we use are not only favorable to your health but they are also favorable to our environment. King's Green Cleaning services are ideal for people who suffer from such ailments as: asthma, respiratory problems, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, post nasal drip, chronic sensitive skin or chemical sensitive people.

10/26/2016

This crew was EXCELLENT. They worked us in and worked well into the late evening. The results were outstanding. Everything sparkles and they left nothing undone. Even the edges of the carpet and wood work were perfect. All the blinds are beautifully done. Counters, cupboards...perfect. I would hire them again for sure. Very professional and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mom's house was in need of deep cleaning prior to putting it on the market. 1800 square feet- all in need of cleaning.

09/23/2016

C&W Cleaning Services did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanup and restoration of stained concrete floors throughout more than half of a 2,300 foot home

01/23/2016

They are always on time, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an entire house thorough clean to start.  Now they clean my house top to bottom every other week.

12/13/2015

Very professional. They clean everything very meticulously. I never feel like they cut corners like some house cleaning services I have used in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very thorough cleaning of my home

09/29/2015

Isabel, the owner, and her staff clean my house every two weeks and always do a great job.  They clean the entire house from top to bottom.  She has about 3 workers with her each time and get it done rather quickly.  She has been cleaning my house for 4 1/2 years.  Very responsive and always willing to work with me if I need to change things due to a sick kid or being out of town.  I trust her com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Housecleaning - vacuum, mop, dust, clean all surfaces.

Maid - pick up dirty clothes, laundry, dishes.

Satisfaction