Woolley Plumbing

Founded 2001

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Wagoner, OK 74467

Woolley Plumbing is a full service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial. We are a family owned and have been in business over 18 years. We take pride in our quality of work and are licensed tradesman. Communication is very important in how we do business. When we finish a project you will have a lasting repair. Not a quick fix. We are fully licensed and insured. Call today for a free estimate!...

Plumbing (4)

01/03/2020

Came by to look at job but never got with me to give a quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas ran to fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

We came out and looked at job and to give free quote. Potential customer was supposed to send his email via text to me to send quote to. After receiving it I emailed his quote to him the next day. Maybe he didn’t receive it for whatever reason but this negative post is the first we have heard from him. No work preformed and no payment received. Believe it to be a mistake and nothing to receive a b...

10/17/2019

Great he got the job done quickly and put things back. Everything works great and I didn’t have to do any clean up after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired septic tank lines in and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/17/2019

It was a very very professional install. I scheduled a time and they were thei re promptly. The install was very fast and efficient. They were very courteous and friendly. Answered any questions I had and even gave me a few tips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed tub/shower and delta valve kit

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/15/2019

It was excellentan they are quality guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Plumbing, Service/Repair/New Construction/Remodels, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Tank Less Water Heaters (Installs and Repairs) Excavation, Gas Lines, Propane, Natural Gas, Wells and Pumps, Water Softeners, Sewers, Septic Systems

NA