RDA Remodeling LLC

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2007

1611 S Utica Ave

Tulsa, OK 74104

Who We Are We are a team of experienced home improvement managers, designers, builders, client service specialists, technologists. We offer quality workmanship accompanied with personalized service to ensure that your home remodeling experience is exactly what you dreamed it would be while taking care of the environment in the process. 12 Years of Experience Customer Service Focused Company...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Interior Painting (3)General Remodeling (3)Drywall (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)

11/28/2019

This experience has renewed my thoughts in having people perform work for my family. Sad to say that having other contracts perform work for us has not been so wonderful. Most of the time my husband would have untook this job, but due to his work it just wasn't possible. I wasn't sure where to find a good contractor. I posted it on Angel's list and I believe the next day Raam was in touch with me....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling Bathroom

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

Thank you so much for the warm words looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

11/27/2019

BEST CONTRACTOR I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! I am a detailed oriented person with a background in construction and a DIY'er because I don't trust anyone to do it correct due to past experience with contractors. This was a semi-emergency project and we did not have time to do it ourselves and honestly it was a complex project. PROS: 1. Excellent workmanship. 2. Communication was excellent. 3. Always di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Remodel of Master Bathroom and Re-flooring of Bedroom

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. I enjoy every moment of this project. thank you for the great words looking forward to meet you agin and perform some more beautiful Remodaling at your place

11/06/2019

The remodeling was a complete success. The Project Manager and I sat down and established a game-plan. He told me what to expect concerning cost of project, items & equipment needed and created a solid deadline. I work overseas and pretty much left the Project Manager and his crew to the job at hand. He kept me 100% in the loop sending daily photos along with phone calls, text, and emails. There w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling closet, bedroom, adding a master bathroom as well as sit-down bath and custom shower.

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] looking forward to doing more business with you

10/16/2019

It was very good. The workers were very good and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

10/14/2019

It was great. They were nice and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

thank you [Member Name Removed], it was pleasure working with you!

Interior and exterior painting, and all types of kitchen and bathroom remodeling

Ask for details!