Precise Home Specialties

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2009

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Tulsa, OK 74136

Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precision....

Gutters (213)Exterior Painting (160)Gutter Cleaning (72)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (44)Drain Pipe Installation (40)Roofing (37)Interior Painting (31)Pressure Washing (21)Siding (19)Unfinished Carpentry (11)Landscaping (11)Tree Service (10)

01/25/2020

Jonathan was very quick to respond to my quote request. He gave me several options to help meet my budget. He even went above and beyond and straightened a piece of guttering that lost the battle with a tree that had fallen on it. Noe and Felipe are worth mentioning too! Couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the project. Jonathan, Noe, and Felipe are welcome at my house anytime. Very meticulo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY gutter repair, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Photo for Precise Home Specialties - unknown, Tulsa, OK - 38349482

01/25/2020

I was so glad I hired Precise Home Specialties to paint inside and outside of my house. I also need some minor drywall repair after some electrical work. Beside the excellent painting job that was done, they worked clean, protected my floors, were efficient, and professional. Jonathan was on the job site just about every day and kept me informed of everything as it progressed. After dealing with o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting and some minor drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

12/03/2019

Great - I’d have Jonathan back anytime for gutter maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/05/2019

Jonathon is a very diligent and punctual business owner. He was very respectful of my schedule and house. He is very attentive to making sure the all work is done to complete satisfaction. He communicates very well stayed on schedule. The job was done in a very timely manner despite sporadic rain. I would highly recommend Precise Home Specialties .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of gutter covers

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

09/30/2019

Jonathan was very professional and curteous and did a great job. Communications were very good. Would hire again and would recommend to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck refinishing and fence replacement

CATEGORY fencing, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

08/19/2019

They're very good painters and I'm pleased with their work. The owner, Jonathan, is very hands-on in making sure that his workers are doing the job correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire inside of the house. This is my second time using them.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

08/02/2019

It's always been really good and excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

07/19/2019

Jonathan’s team was extremely professional and friendly. They were meticulous about protecting my home as they worked on several rooms inside and garage doors and trim outside. The crew arrived on time and cleaned up each evening before leaving for the day. Jonathan checked in each day and was always available by phone. He walked through the project just in case there were touch up spots before he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Interior & Exterior

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Photo for Precise Home Specialties - unknown, Tulsa, OK - 37993433

07/14/2019

Well. Responsive and prompt. Courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gut ER cleaning and repair.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

07/10/2019

Jonathan was great. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my gutters cleaned and a tree branch trimmed off the roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Exterior painting, wood repair & replacement. Gutter cover installation & gutter cleaning. Drain installation. Landscaping & tree work.

Plumbing or electrical, ask for details.

Not Applicable