Pinkston's Turf Services Inc

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since January 2012

Pinkston's Turf Services, Inc. has been providing professional weed control and fertilization services to the Tulsa Metro area since 1957. We are locally owned and operated. "When you think green, think PINK, Pinkston's Turf Services"...

The Bug Doctor

80  REVIEWS
The Bug Doctor

We are a family owned and operated business offering the best products and services at affordable rates. We are fully licensed and insured and offer a complete line of green products to go along with our industry leading chemical line. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. https://www.facebook.com/tulsabugdoctor

05/23/2017

I used for several years but not really happy with overall results. They were good to come back if I called about a weed problem, but I didn't really see any improvement in the quality of my lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed and feed.

05/25/2015

Very well.  My front lawn looks wonderful now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-seeded front lawn with Fescue and weed control.

05/15/2015

Seamless appointment process. Technician came out on designated day and weeds are dead. Hooray!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed lawn for weed control

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

10/21/2014

I have used the company since June and everything has gone great so far. The treatments seem to be working. I have not been home while they do the service. They alternate pest and lawn treatments. They have been very easy to deal with. They call you the day before coming out. I paid up front and received a price break.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired the company for pest control and fertilization about every 6 weeks.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/16/2014

They're wonderful. I've been using them for about nine years. They're attentive and do what you ask them to do. They have a good idea of what they can and can't do, what's achievable and what's not. They're great and I'm on personal terms with them, since they've been coming out almost ten years. Their prices are average. I'm happy with the price, considering the service you get. It's well-priced....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilize our lawn and de-weed it.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Weed Control, Fertilization, Aeration, Shadegrass Overseeding, Outdoor Pest Control, Tree and Shrub Spraying, Azalea Fertilization, Ant Treatments, Professional Consultations.

Mowing, Tree Trimming, Inside Pest Control, Landscaping