Mathis Brothers Furniture

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

As a family-owned and operated business since 1960, Mathis Brothers Furniture remains as a top home furniture retailer. MBF has a longstanding reputation in the home furnishing industry by reaching a broad spectrum of guests and turning houses into homes for over 50 years. Each of our furniture stores located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Tulsa, Oklahoma and Indio and Ontario, California features a large showroom offering diverse home furnishings perfect for any room in your home. Overall, Mathis Brothers continues to maintain a personal connection with guests while offering the best selection at everyday low prices. Discover for yourself how fun and easy it is to shop at Mathis Brothers Furniture, your one-stop home furniture destination....

J Display Case

63  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

02/21/2015

They said it would take six to eight weeks for delivery,but it came in seven weeks.  We ordered a couch and chair, the couch was delivered for free.  They wanted sixty dollars to deliver the chair!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider ordered the furniture and had it delivered.

02/10/2014

First their store is amazing. They have to many sales people but all are efficient and friendly. Great selection and service. Delivery was right on time when we wanted. Quick, neat, and assembled correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture purchase/delivery

02/18/2013

Mathis Brothers is a horrible place to shop. I went in to their Tulsa store to buy a dining buffet I had seen on their website. They didn't have it in stock, but they did have it in the CA store.l The sales associate told me that wasn't a problem they could ship it to this store for me to look at and decide if it was what I wanted. He also told me that there would be no additional charge for this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their prices might be competitive, but their customer relations and competence are sorely lacking. 1) Customers shouldn't have to pay for inter-company shipping on top of a delivery charge...one or the other guys. 2) Sales associates should quote price and/or fees and then not honor it...if you make a mistake then you live with it 3) They shouldn't assume the customer is ignorant and hasn't done their homework. 4) Rude manager and incompetent sales associate...bad combination 5) All of the above = they have lost a customer for life as I won't set foot in Mathis Brothers again!

05/05/2012

The price was okay. I didn't care for the quality of the sofa. I had to replace it once. I might use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a sofa.

CATEGORY furniture sales

Mathis Brothers offers shoppers an impressive selection of pieces from over 50 renowned furniture brands, including value-priced items to the heirloom quality pieces at everyday low prices. Mathis Brothers also touts a wide array of aftercare services including furniture protection plans and warranties. In addition, we strive to make the planning and purchasing processes easier by featuring several guest services at www.mathisbrothers.com.