HOUCHIN ELECTRIC CO INC

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since July 2006

OKLAHOMA LICENSE 000670. 40 EMPLOYEES. FREE ESTIMATES. SERVICE CALL COST IS DETERMINED BY HOURLY RATE: $90.00 FOR THE FIRST HOUR & $40.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL 1/2 HOUR FOR 1 ELECTRICIAN. HELPER & MATERIALS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE IF NEEDED & WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE IS $135.00 PER HOUR. ONE-WAY TRAVEL CHARGE APPLIES....

FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONING

Freedom Plumbing, Heat, and AC is a family owned and operated business serving the Tulsa Metro area since 1985 and four generations. We are the most trusted technicians in the business. Call us for all of your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. 918-254-4733

Award 2019

06/06/2019

Tim came right on time, early really. And he had the socket replaced perfectly in about 50 minutes. Have not gotten the bill yet, but from using them in the past, I know it will be reasonable. Only an hour's worth of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had mangled an attempt at replacing a light socket on a fixture in our living room.

CATEGORY electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

04/22/2017

Everything was done efficiently and satisfactorily. Marvin is very resourceful in repairing or fixing problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various electrical work in connecting with remodeling project.

CATEGORY electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

02/09/2016

Smoothly. Sometimes it's hard to get the residential business guy to call back but I am really happy with the electrician they have sent out. I had several bids and they were reasonable and I've been happy with all the work they have done for me. I plan on having them rewire my whole house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-wired my detached garage and redid the service to it. They also added undercounter lights in the kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business and are pleased that you were happy with our work.
C

02/02/2016

Tech arrived 15 minutes late, albeit late, he was professional. He addressed the problem but could not remedy the problem as it was related to the internal wiring of the fixture. I later replaced the fixture and finished the wiring myself. I was shocked to receive the invoice a week later to reveal labor charges for travel time to my home especially when it was not disclosed at the time when the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot electrical service to exterior light fixture.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/25/2016

Living in an older home with plaster walls, the installer initially told me the job couldn't be done without ripping out historic crown molding.  After discussing with another of their master electricians, they came up with a plan to avoid damaging the woodwork.  They ultimately successfully installed the lights and switches with minimal damage to the walls or woodwork. Very pleased with the resul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Houchin installed 8 4" can lights and 1 pendant fixture and 3 dimmer switches.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL NEEDS. INFRARED SCANS OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS.

WE DO NOT SERVICE MOBILE HOMES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express