F5 Storm Shelters of Tulsa

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

F5 Storm Shelters is a local Oklahoma company with showrooms in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa. We are founded on the premise that all people have the right to feel secure when bad weather strikes. It can be a scary experience when tornadoes are in your area, especially for those who have no place to take refuge. We believe that every home in tornado alley should be equipped with a storm shelter, so no one has to rely on chance or hope. We want every person to have the ability to survive a tornado and not just any tornado, but an F5/EF5. An F5 tornado has the ability to level homes completely, leaving mere slabs and rubble in their path. F5 tornadoes have the ability to exceed 300 mph wind speeds. In fact, the May 3rd tornado of 1999 near Moore, OK, had wind speeds that measured over 301 mph, wherein, this tornadic event caused over 50 people to lose their lives. Tornadoes are survivable events if you have a proper place to go. Our storm shelters offer protection from the strongest of tornadoes to ensure your safety...

Morgan Custom Builders

Keith Morgan and Morgan Custom Builders has built more than 300 homes from $100,000 to over $4,000,000 We do all types of remodels and additions and home repairs.

04/24/2020

I had my money refunded after an 8-week wait. Kept scheduling me in days it was supposed to rain. Then I would reschedule. Very unprofessional and rude. I told me he has several clients with my same complaint blowing his phone up. Told me to pick a different storm cellar if I wanted it now. That I had to pay more for an above-ground installed into the garage for prompt service. Very disappointed. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm cellar installation

CATEGORY architect

06/22/2016

CATEGORY garage builders,home builders,architect

C

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed storm shelter. Installation delayed, sloppy work.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an underground garage tornado shelter from this company. Apparently, they had a store in the Oklahoma City area recently opened a store in Tulsa. This was great for for me because I didn't have to pay a delivery charge that a lot of the companies I called out of OKC were going to charge me. This ended up saving me close to $400 off the install.

06/27/2014

The installation went great. They showed up on time and were very friendly. They let me watch alot of the process and explained what they were doing. They had the storm shelter installed in only about 4.5 hours. After they were done, they cleaned my garage and driveway really well and showed me and my wife how to use the shelter. It was a really great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an under ground garage tornado shelter from this company. They installed it this week and the process went great. They apparently have had a store in OKC for the last couple of years and just opened a store in the Tulsa area. This was great for me because I was able to avoid having to pay a delivery charge on top of the installation like most of the companies I called were including. That alone saved me around $400 off the installation.

CATEGORY garage builders

We sell and install underground garage shelters, above ground safe rooms, and outdoor storm cellars.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available