DunRite Plumbing

A150 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4637 S. PEORIA AVE

Tulsa, OK 74105

We are a full service plumbing company covering the Tulsa and Oklahoma City market. We currently have 11 technicians to take care of all your needs. DunRite Plumbing is the company that customers can rely on when it comes to residential and commercial plumbing. Businesses and homeowners can have confidence that no matter what the plumbing problem is, our team has the solution. Our team offers a complete sewer and drain cleaning service, as well as services to repair, replace and install anything in and outside of your home or business. Our goal is to ensure that every customer is satisfied with the service provided. We take the time to answer all of your questions and provide the plumbing solutions that youre looking for. We take you step-by-step through the entire process and go over every possible option for the job you need done. We take pride in hiring, training and providing a team of knowledgeable and professional technicians that are licensed, honest, presentable and ready to get the job done right....

Plumbing (145)Water Heaters (18)Drain Cleaning (15)Natural Gas Lines (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Sewer Cleaning (3)Water Filtration and Softening (1)

11/01/2019

Amazing, I live in California and the property was in Oklahoma-he was very helpful and honest. I genuinely appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace gas line

CATEGORY plumbing, gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/21/2019

I had my water heater installed the very next morning, but that day came out and evaluated to ensure no damage to my house if waiting until next day. I would never use anyone else as this company is honest, fair and always tries to do the job in the least impact way to your budget. Wonderful company and people!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had many plumbing issues over the years, last one was water heater installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

06/07/2019

I was referred to Dan (DunRite) when I was having trouble with my warranty companies plumber they were making bad decisions. DunRite replaced about 30 ft of sewer line in my backyard and went above beyond fixing my problem, to include fixing the last companies mistakes. Most recently I had a blockage and they came out next day and fixed the problem, Dan the owner could tell I was having a bad day ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Clearing

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

C

04/01/2018

The repair was done within three days and the technician was great. However, a portion of my sidewalk had to be removed. The technician said that someone would be back to haul off the concrete, as he was not in a truck. I called the next week and was told that they had 28 emergencies, which I understood, as ours had been an emergency, also. Nearly four months late, and having called and emailed se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside water leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

02/23/2017

They were very helpful and cooperative on getting someone out here. I was pleased with them and prices were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a running toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2016

D

10/21/2016

James and another crew member came to our house. They were able to figure out what was causing the leak, and they got it fixed fast. Then Dan the owner showed up about an hour later to give us a quote on getting our water lines replaced. He was nice and professional, and he told us he would give us a call by five with the estimates. This happened Tuesday. Now it is Saturday, and I have still not r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a pipe leak under our house. Also, we wanted to get a quote on getting all of our water lines replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2016

08/24/2016

They were great! Very fast! They came out on a Sunday!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2015

05/30/2016

Very professional. Had minor bump, but owner came out and took care of everything. I would use these guys, and recommend them, if there was ever another need. Very professional and nice guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a value and installed gas line for new gas range

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2015

03/03/2016

Plumber showed up on time, was professional, performed work properly.   Biggest problem was the price.  He worked two hours and it was $400.00.    This was ALL FOR LABOR.   My husband had all the copper tubing and PVC parts so he did not have to provide any parts.   My bill actually showed "just labor" and that averaged $200 per hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved floor drain from bathtub to shower position.   Moved shower control from tub to shower position.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2016

Thank you for your review. This job was a flat rated job of 300.00 to install a shower valve and $100.00 to move a drain. DunRite offers free quotes BEFORE we do the work so that if our customers aren't happy with the price they have the option to opt out of service with no money out of their pocket.

02/05/2016

Danny came out and quickly determined that a kink in the flexible hose was the issue. Although I know this is probably a once in a lifetime courtesy, he did not charge me which is almost unheard of. He gave me a few pointers to enhance the safety of my setup as well. Very nice man. It's plain to see Dunrite is great and has very good people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I installed my own hot water heater and had low hot water pressure. I had once spoken with Victoria in their front office on another issue which I ended up resolving myself. But I was very impressed with her courtesy and professionalism. So I called Dunrite back to look into my new problem.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2015

Residential & Commercial Remodels, Repairs, Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer & Water Service.

NA