Complete Lawn Care

Angie's List since November 2011

B Rated | 7 Reviews

At Complete Lawn Care we only use top of the line equipment that allows us to provide you with a pristine lawn that is the envy of your neighborhood. By investing in this top quality equipment we’re better able to make sure your lawn looks beautifully manicured and maintained....

Superior Termite and Pest Control Inc.

Family owned and operated full service pest control and extermination services.

03/03/2017

I will just say I believe I was billed for services that were not performed. I have security cameras as well. The company REFUSED to come check and REFUSED to retreat. They did credit me for the treatment that didn't occur as they should have but seemed in no way concerned about my experience or concerns with the unethical event. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone - EVER!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilizer and weed control treatments.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

02/04/2016

It has been great. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used them for yard clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service

D

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never responded or contacted me, unsure of date

CATEGORY lawn treatment

09/14/2013

well, with the exception of getting the service days I prefer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider maintains my lawn .

CATEGORY lawn service

09/11/2013

We have been using them for several months. We just hired them to do some sprinkler work for us. They will be doing that work for us next week. My wife loves them and she has dealt directly with them. She can call them and they will come back out between treatments for free as a part of the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do weed control and lawn fertilization for us every couple months during the warmer months.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn & yard work, weed control & fertilization, sprinkler service and repair, perimeter pest control, flea & tick control, mole control, shrub trimming, over-seeding, flower bed maintenance & clean up, tree pruning & thinning, and core aeration.